19.08.2006 Merkwürdiges Verhalten am Strand @ Offenbach

any
minidine
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

19.08.2006 Merkwürdiges Verhalten am Strand @ Offenbach

Post by minidine »

Aaah, if someone of you think about a trip to Germany - this Party will be perfectly for you....

http://www.merkwuerdigesverhalten.de/

Some Pics from the location....

http://www.king-kamehameha.de/front_content.php?idcat=5

I was there last year and it rocked!!! Very nice people, a chilled location and great music. I hope the weathe will be so hot as last year. At the moment it's a little bit cold here.... :(

If it rains, I'll go only to the after hour at the fabulous Robert Johnson 8)
lostinmusiq
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by lostinmusiq »

Dont 4 Get MAGDA @ YOU FM CLUBNIGHT 19.08.2006 [21h - 23h]
minidine
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by minidine »

Oh the woman is very buissy that day :wink: I'll join her at the beach and at Robert Johnson and hope to get the Clubnight here on mnml :lol:
Finx
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Finx »

if weatha somewhere btw ass-kickin and ok, i'll b there madame!! if weatha sucks maybe @ rj 4 tha naiiight or so. but maybe munich. dunno yet. hm.
i'll see... spontanoius.

minidine
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by minidine »

Aaaah you'll be there??? Hope to see u lady!!
minidine
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by minidine »

Damn sh!t.... It runned another way that I want it to. The beach was fine, but no sign of Magda....At all there was only one floor open. Luciano played when we arrived at 4 in the afternoon. I love him 8) He drived me crazy at Lovepark yet. After him it was Ricardos turn. It started rain and we had the big luck that we would allowed to stay backstage on the DJ stage which was roofed. At half past ten we started full of luck to the after hour to the Robert Johnson and MTW. At the beginning it was really funny there. We saved us a good place and were fucked by the sound of Ricardo *smiiiiile* But then came more and more people and it was absolutly overfulled...If that was smart party people it wouldn't be a problem for me but this were the biggest social misfit assholes who had nothing to do whit the music. Everyone grabed me and give some stupid comments. To the other girls who was with us too... If you ignored this sh!t they called you a bitch and other things...Offenbach is knowed as a social misfit town...but this....aaaaahh... Then I was sooo aggressive. I think this people should better go to Hip Hop Parties... The radio stations made big comercials for this party what would be a explanation for this sh!t. If only Robert Johnson is open upstairs (the MTW is downstairs) there are some strange people too, but they are peacefull at the most of time. At three o clock we left enervated... I didn't see Magda :( there was no coming in into Robert Johnson because the damn fucking social misfits filled in the club whit them huge asses....*aaargh* I can't becalm.... I should better moved to cologne... :x
M_rtin
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by M_rtin »

hey Nadine sad to read what’s happen to you. I fully agree it was damn fucking packed, and sometimes i nearly get aggressive too, but actually I was in the Robert Johnson for the whole Night and so it was ok

Musically it really was a pleasure, i dint hear Magda for a while, and she blow me away, as Robert Johnson always say, the princess of darkness, i think there’s no better place to getting deep into this Kind of music

Loving it! :!:
Medik
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Medik »

minimalicious_nadine wrote:Damn sht.... It runned another way that I want it to. The beach was fine, but no sign of Magda....At all there was only one floor open. Luciano played when we arrived at 4 in the afternoon. I love him 8) He drived me crazy at Lovepark yet. After him it was Ricardos turn. It started rain and we had the big luck that we would allowed to stay backstage on the DJ stage which was roofed. At half past ten we started full of luck to the after hour to the Robert Johnson and MTW. At the beginning it was really funny there. We saved us a good place and were fucked by the sound of Ricardo *smiiiiile* But then came more and more people and it was absolutly overfulled...If that was smart party people it wouldn't be a problem for me but this were the biggest social misfit assholes who had nothing to do whit the music. Everyone grabed me and give some stupid comments. To the other girls who was with us too... If you ignored this sht they called you a bitch and other things...Offenbach is knowed as a social misfit town...but this....aaaaahh... Then I was sooo aggressive. I think this people should better go to Hip Hop Parties... The radio stations made big comercials for this party what would be a explanation for this sht. If only Robert Johnson is open upstairs (the MTW is downstairs) there are some strange people too, but they are peacefull at the most of time. At three o clock we left enervated... I didn't see Magda :( there was no coming in into Robert Johnson because the damn fucking social misfits filled in the club whit them huge asses....*aaargh* I can't becalm.... I should better moved to cologne... :x
oh yes, i made these experiences in the Robert johnson, too.
straaaaaaaaaaaange people came in and sometimes i saw a bottle throwed in the crowd. :evil:
i thought about it to go there yesterday, but me and my friends knew, that it would be overfilled. that are the bad things by a good line-up in the robert johnson. nice club, but small and the whole room is smoked very fast. You always have to inhale strongly the air at the balcony. :wink: