Jay Haze is the man :o
Sohrab aka Komsomol
theclockstrucktwelve
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: Digweed - Transitions

Post by theclockstrucktwelve »

sohrab wrote:
theclockstrucktwelve wrote:My buddy showed this to me today... I laughed my ass off.. can you believe this sht!?

http://www.artistdirect.com/nad/store/a ... ml#credits
Digweed is a legend on his own field,and blaming him because he's not MINIMAL enough for you is not a funny thing to do.
and you better learn how to respects others.
Hahahahaha. WOW.
You just don't get it. Relax - people are supposed to laugh sometimes. Lighten up.

And it's not about being "MINIMAL" - I don't like dickweed because it's CHEESY... I like a lot of stuff that isn't "minimal". Most people don't even know what "minimal" is.

"...Michaelangelo is a PARTY DUDE.. *PAARTEEEEEEE!* "
TroySilver
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: wow, what an educated discussion here....

Post by TroySilver »

jay haze wrote: secondly it should be noted that the name of digweeds show for years has been "transititons" , therefore he did it BEFORE rich hawtin.
Did what? Used the word transitions? This is the silliest and most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

So by your logic, since I went to a rave called "Losing Control" in 1993, I guess that means Daniel Bell stole his super mega hit track from that rave, right?

Come on, man. Get a grip.

Naming your album after someone's "live show" is totally unrelated. I'm sure there is no correlation, as Rich surely doesn't want to be associated with Digweed.
mlexicon
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by mlexicon »

wtf

the only crime i see here is people overlooking the terrible design on that cover

and about names...who gives a sh!t
jay haze
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jay haze »

TroySilver wrote:
jay haze wrote: secondly it should be noted that the name of digweeds show for years has been "transititons" , therefore he did it BEFORE rich hawtin.
Did what? Used the word transitions? This is the silliest and most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

So by your logic, since I went to a rave called "Losing Control" in 1993, I guess that means Daniel Bell stole his super mega hit track from that rave, right?

Come on, man. Get a grip.

Naming your album after someone's "live show" is totally unrelated. I'm sure there is no correlation, as Rich surely doesn't want to be associated with Digweed.
mate , educate yourself before you go posting ---
i certainly do not claim either one is ripping the other off.
(regarding digweed and hawtin)
in fact i couldnt care less- this was referring to the thread-where people claim that digweed is ripping hawtin off.
Zinthek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Zinthek »

mlexicon wrote:the only crime i see here is people overlooking the terrible design on that cover
Hah, very true :D
lil' jerk
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by lil' jerk »

jay haze wrote: in fact i couldnt care less
then stop posting about it, because you seem to care a lot
sohrab
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: Digweed - Transitions

Post by sohrab »

theclockstrucktwelve wrote:
sohrab wrote:
theclockstrucktwelve wrote:My buddy showed this to me today... I laughed my ass off.. can you believe this sht!?

http://www.artistdirect.com/nad/store/a ... ml#credits
Digweed is a legend on his own field,and blaming him because he's not MINIMAL enough for you is not a funny thing to do.
and you better learn how to respects others.
Hahahahaha. WOW.
You just don't get it. Relax - people are supposed to laugh sometimes. Lighten up.
maybe you better another way to laugh.
rather than calling people Dickweed...
Sohrab aka Komsomol