bringing Villalobos...

- open
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

Let's bring back the dude's question back on track:

Bringing Ricardo to your private party sounds to me, pretty much like Mission Impossible 4.

I mean, Mutek tried for 3 times to bring him to Montreal. Each time, he was paid what he asked, had his ticket paid and Mutek's crew are close friends to him. Those 3 times FAILED (for reasons that were never really said).

Make your own conclusion, Ric is an amazing artist but I think it's a damn task to move him elsewhere... :wink:
antonio_pt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by antonio_pt »

ok, today was the final deadline for the sponsors' reply on supporting the event. and they said no. so yeah, ricardo's coming is cancelled or postponed, probably until august 2008 like someone mentioned.

maybe then ricardo's days of long, wonderful, deep and beautiful sets will be back? who knows...

thank you for all the replies, the rumors and the general babbling about how much coke ricardo took last night...

i'll let you guys know about future developments concerning the party.
Karolina
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Karolina »

pheek wrote:Make your own conclusion, Ric is an amazing artist but I think it's a damn task to move him elsewhere... :wink:
i really can't understand how that happened. he came here once and he will come twice this summer. no issues with this task for promoters.
Music makes the people come together...
nowayback
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by nowayback »

Karolina wrote:
pheek wrote:Make your own conclusion, Ric is an amazing artist but I think it's a damn task to move him elsewhere... :wink:
i really can't understand how that happened. he came here once and he will come twice this summer. no issues with this task for promoters.
maybe he just can't be arsed for the trans-atlantic jetlag :lol:
i can remember when the air was clean and sex was dirty.
http://prop4g4nd4.com
Belo_Horizonte_808
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Belo_Horizonte_808 »

can i ask: for this gig in montreal organinzed by the mutek crew, was the ricardo flight ticket economic or business class??
kujoma
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by kujoma »

I think hes booked out for years if you have no personal contact or any arguments that bring him to your party i think you won't get him.
--