mnml mmbr

Post by lil' jerk »

i was being serious.
theclockstrucktwelve
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by theclockstrucktwelve »

lil' jerk wrote:i was being serious.
I quoted the wrong thing. But whatever... point is that he doesn't understand anything we type.. he doesn't "get it"

"...Michaelangelo is a PARTY DUDE.. *PAARTEEEEEEE!* "
TroySilver
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by TroySilver »

Wow, that is some crazy sh_t right there. Not only is the album name the same at "Transitions", but the cover art of his face, the style, placement and art direction is almost exactly the same. Even the colors used are very similar.

Coincedence? Doubtful.
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by plaster »

bad day. i exagerated, sorry. :shock:
idealstandard
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by idealstandard »

glimpse 2 wrote:This is an embaresment to John Digweed and his fans. The days of massively over priced djs putting out pathetic mix cds with 12-15 soon to be released trax are over. It is not creative, and it is not original. The fact that is an obvious rip off is not the main point here. The fact that the whole package is sht is !
Hmm, are you really sure of this one?
Guess that the DJs we're talking about are still over-priced, but hey, wish you were right!

And for the rest, well, okay Digweed's got the same cover than Hawtin, that's mean...
Oh, and Hawtin has ripped Voight Studio 1 when having his Concept series reworked by Brinkmann as the other did, how about that?

Matter of fact it almost seems impossible to say anything about this m_nus team round here.

You think Digweed cd is sh*te, alright, might be, haven't listened to it.
And I think that Hawtin and so on are the biggest rip off I've ever heard since the beginning of e-culture, and when saying since the beginning I mean from Sheet One to now.
So what?

What I've read here ain't about critizising music but dissing someone's tastes.
Sorry about that but this kind of threads gets on my nerves.
subtropical
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by subtropical »

This whole argument is baseless unless Digweed's CD (which i haven't heard) is full of minimal techno tunes- which i doubt...what would be the aim- that millions of minimal techno fans, fans of Hawtin will audition John's CD online and hear that it is 1000 times different and then spontaneously buy it cuz it looks the same and has the same name? or that people in the scene will blindly buy the CD soley based on the name and cover photo...

this is just not logical in any way
lil' jerk
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by lil' jerk »

idealstandard wrote:Oh, and Hawtin has ripped Voight Studio 1 when having his Concept series reworked by Brinkmann as the other did, how about that?
Learn the history behind that reworking before you post uninformed comments like that, Douche King!
subtropical wrote:This whole argument is baseless unless Digweed's CD (which i haven't heard) is full of minimal techno tunes- which i doubt...
Hey fuckbag, this whole thing is about the cover art and album name being virtually the exact same - try and deny that... maybe you should read the entire thread before posting... now take your 5 posts and leave, the moderators and I don't want you here.
Last edited by lil' jerk on Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
subtropical
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by subtropical »

way to get aggressive dude 8)