- open
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

anime

Post by plaster »

one of my favourite series lately is Image

http://www.productionig.com/contents/wo ... index.html

Plot Summary: Throughout the passage of time and the shifts in backgrounds, a particular war continues to leave its mark on history, extending its influence into the modern world. There are two major groups involved in the ensuring war. The first group consists of monsters known as Chiropterans who can change their appearances into that of human beings. They are actually immortals who feed on the blood of the living. The second group is an organisation known as the "Red Shield", formed to track down these monsters and exterminate them. Otonashi Saya is a high-school girl who lives a peaceful life with her family. The only problem is, she has no recollections of her life beyond that of the past year. However, her happy life will be destroyed by an event that will lead her to her destined fate.

does anyone like anime cartoons?
adam
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: anime

Post by adam »

plaster wrote:one of my favourite series lately is Image

http://www.productionig.com/contents/wo ... index.html

Plot Summary: Throughout the passage of time and the shifts in backgrounds, a particular war continues to leave its mark on history, extending its influence into the modern world. There are two major groups involved in the ensuring war. The first group consists of monsters known as Chiropterans who can change their appearances into that of human beings. They are actually immortals who feed on the blood of the living. The second group is an organisation known as the "Red Shield", formed to track down these monsters and exterminate them. Otonashi Saya is a high-school girl who lives a peaceful life with her family. The only problem is, she has no recollections of her life beyond that of the past year. However, her happy life will be destroyed by an event that will lead her to her destined fate.

does anyone like anime cartoons?
just you. all this talk about monsters and stuff.... case and point.. not my thang
Zinthek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Zinthek »

I used to watch Dragonball Z and Gundam :P
That's a while ago though.
.kavo.
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by .kavo. »

hey Dan, i like that guy with red glasses, big black jacket and black hat. i saw it long time ago, dont know title of this anime series :wink:
antonio_pt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by antonio_pt »

my all time faves must be cowboy bebop and the ghost in the shell movie/series. awesome plots and even greater soundtracks!
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by plaster »

antonio_pt wrote:my all time faves must be cowboy bebop and the ghost in the shell movie/series. awesome plots and even greater soundtracks!
oh man, my friend was going crazy about cowboy bebop. dunno, from what he told me it's so so. might be good when i see it.
mayzee
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by mayzee »

with you on the ghost in the shell stuff...

LOVE the intro sequence to GITS II - Innocence...
skept
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by skept »

i liked anime when i was a teenager but no longer.

i still like ghost in the shell 1 and 2 and the gits stand alone complex series. the gits mangas are cool and i am into the hideshi hino "hino horror" mangas.