Why Jeff Milligan is a better DJ than you.

- dj/live pa

Moderators: John Clees, Benjamin Fehr, Tim Tor, Thomas Melchior

prenzlauer
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by prenzlauer »

I've seen him several times and while I have very much respect for his technical skills - not many people comes close in that regard - it just doesn't do it for me. With techno and minimal stuff, I much prefer someone who plays on two turntables and does it well. For me, theres too much performance and too little concentration on the music. I mean, you rarely get to hear more than 30 seconds of a track.
theclockstrucktwelve
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by theclockstrucktwelve »

prenzlauer wrote:I've seen him several times and while I have very much respect for his technical skills - not many people comes close in that regard - it just doesn't do it for me. With techno and minimal stuff, I much prefer someone who plays on two turntables and does it well. For me, theres too much performance and too little concentration on the music. I mean, you rarely get to hear more than 30 seconds of a track.
then listen to techno on your ipod you silly wanker ;)

"...Michaelangelo is a PARTY DUDE.. *PAARTEEEEEEE!* "
'gameover'
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by 'gameover' »

hahah
prenzlauer
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by prenzlauer »

theclockstrucktwelve wrote:
prenzlauer wrote:I've seen him several times and while I have very much respect for his technical skills - not many people comes close in that regard - it just doesn't do it for me. With techno and minimal stuff, I much prefer someone who plays on two turntables and does it well. For me, theres too much performance and too little concentration on the music. I mean, you rarely get to hear more than 30 seconds of a track.
then listen to techno on your ipod you silly wanker ;)
Hey buddy - fine, I will! (-)