let's get together this summer in Croatia

any
davor o
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

let's get together this summer in Croatia

Post by davor o »

Hi there minimal and maximal friends and family.
This summer the town of Vodice, located at the beautifull Adriatic coast will host international and domestic electronic music artists for a blasting musicaly enchanted vacation. It's all going down from 24rd to 30th of July at Jamaica Beach Bar . You can find the videos of the bar and more info about getting together with us at www.zimmerfrei.fm

the line up for a run down

BILK (Moonlee) Zagreb
CB Funk (Punkt, Balkon ) Frankfurt
Dan Solo (Kaliber 7) Frankfurt
Daniel Rajkovic (Tresor, WMF, Loveparade) Berlin
Dave Vega (Playhouse, Robert Jonhson) Frankfurt
Davor O (Home Made) Zagreb
Dejan Milicevic (Recon warriors, Teshka mashineria) Belgrade
DJ Bizzy (Astro Disco) Ljubljana
DJ Dojaja (Astro Disco) Ljubljana
DJ Krizs (Astro Disco) Ljubljana
DJ Sergej (Home Made Frequency) Zagreb
DJ Skrufff (DTPM @ Fabric, Ministry Of Sound Radio) London
Doctor's Orders (Neumatik) Zagreb
Home Boy (Home Made) Zagreb
DJ Konfusius (Eastwood rec) Ljubljana
Octex (rx:tx ) Ljubljana
Petar Dundov (Music Man, Tomorrow,Neumatik) Zagreb
Popnebo (Balkon, Traum, Trapez) Barcelona
Tone Bano (Raum Club) Barcelona
Zarkoff (Home Made) Sisak
zvukbroda (egoboobits, out of orbit) Zagreb

anyone been to Croatia before ?
Last edited by davor o on Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
czan
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by czan »

hehe, cool! i will go to serbia in 2 or 3 weeks but i don't know any locations there.

how much are the hotel costs there?

mozez i preko icq da se javis.
davor o
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by davor o »

hey glad to know you're in the neighborhood :) the cost of hotels in Serbia did you ask? honesty have no clue . Will you be visiting Vodice? the accomodation there is 100 euro/week and the place is 500 meters from the beach and the Jamaica beach bar we'll be rocking daily. would be best to contact accomodation@zimmerfrei.fm about details.

nesto mi steka icq, ajde da se cujemo preko myspacea ..
czan
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by czan »

no, i meant the costs of hotels in vodice. 100 € for one week is not expensive. :D

nisam clan myspacea. javit cu se kad se registrujem.
czan
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by czan »

have sent you a request ...
theclockstrucktwelve
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by theclockstrucktwelve »

um.. only heard of like two names... are these a lot of locals?

"...Michaelangelo is a PARTY DUDE.. *PAARTEEEEEEE!* "
davor o
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by davor o »

theclockstrucktwelve wrote:um.. only heard of like two names... are these a lot of locals?
Hey man,
artist who will be performing are from all around Europe, as are the 8 mil. people who visite Croatia every year. The focus is on music quality and friendly atmosphere, not so much on names. For instance, you could have a 'name' perform there, and on my personal pleasure you might come to Vodice to be a part of it, but honestly, that 'name' would ring to just a few of us who are into it, the others might not really care, we just want to have a great time with friends and anyone who decides to hop along, that's all. For a festival, with 'names', charged admission I suggest you search the internet. If you want to have a good time, in beautifull Dalmatia with decent accomodation, care about good vibes more than names, join us and we'll celebrate together.

best,

Davor
theclockstrucktwelve
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by theclockstrucktwelve »

davor o wrote:
theclockstrucktwelve wrote:um.. only heard of like two names... are these a lot of locals?
Hey man,
artist who will be performing are from all around Europe, as are the 8 mil. people who visite Croatia every year. The focus is on music quality and friendly atmosphere, not so much on names. For instance, you could have a 'name' perform there, and on my personal pleasure you might come to Vodice to be a part of it, but honestly, that 'name' would ring to just a few of us who are into it, the others might not really care, we just want to have a great time with friends and anyone who decides to hop along, that's all. For a festival, with 'names', charged admission I suggest you search the internet. If you want to have a good time, in beautifull Dalmatia with decent accomodation, care about good vibes more than names, join us and we'll celebrate together.

best,

Davor
it was a legitimate question.. I've just never heard of most of these guys and wanted to know if they were all from the area or people i shoulda heard of.

and for the record, for someone to make a trip from another continent.. takes a little more than "good vibes" to sell it but sounds like a nice place

"...Michaelangelo is a PARTY DUDE.. *PAARTEEEEEEE!* "