- free art
else
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by else »

corpid wrote:
corpid wrote:
Cotumo wrote:
corpid wrote:to be honest, i'm so bored of that unfound/textone/etc sound. i hate people saying that techno is music without soul, but in this case they were absolutely right... :(
So which Netlabels produce soulful techno in your opinion?
it's not only a matter of netlabels, i think. it's minimaltechno in general which bores me at the moment. there are so many releases that sound the same. especially on labels like mos ferry, rrygular or the wighnomy/rubag wruhme stuff... but also most tracks on trapez or even kompakt.

speaking of "soulful" techno: i like what labels like dial or ai records are doing. especially ai are very exciting at the moment, combining classic idm with fresh minimal beats

regarding netlabel, i prefer most tunes on 1bit wonder, broque or interdisco
how can anyone even complain about music that is completely free? that is absolutely hillarious.
Tinroad99
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Tinroad99 Dance...

Post by Tinroad99 »

Beautiful work omar... Congratulations ... your music leaves something in my life, continues this way... I do not doubt your talent

*M.D.P* TinRoaD
corpid
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by corpid »

else wrote: how can anyone even complain about music that is completely free? that is absolutely hillarious.
free = good ???? i don't think so...

btw, i was only posting my opinion about this release and this kind of music in general. as this is a public forum, people should be allowed to post some criticism, shouldn't they? don't take it personal: production is great, but i'm only bored of this kind of music.... that's all
else
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by else »

corpid wrote:
else wrote: how can anyone even complain about music that is completely free? that is absolutely hillarious.

btw, i was only posting my opinion about this release and this kind of music in general. as this is a public forum, people should be allowed to post some criticism, shouldn't they? don't take it personal: production is great, but i'm only bored of this kind of music.... that's all
it's free music. you did not pay money to hear it. you are under no obligation to like it, and you are under no obligation to listen to it. if you don't like it, don't listen to it.
Zsa Zsa
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Zsa Zsa »

corpid wrote:

Forums have been designed for the exchange of thoughts and interests, non? I do agree to express your own thoughts, of course!! What I don’t entirely agree with is someone's interpretation of someone's skill -- and assuming that their creations have been crafted with little effort or through a lack of ideas because of personal disinterest.

I would narrow this down to this: you probably just don’t get what the artist is trying to portray through their sound. However, this is beyond okay -- just like how we simply cannot 'get' everyone around us, as people.

Just like some personalities, there is music out there that I simply dont enjoy, but only because I feel like I cannot connect to it. But its not up to me to measure the artist's inherent effort.

Cheers
"Upon the highest throne in the world, we are seated, still, upon our arses." .. Michel de Montaigne
.:mimimalnet:.
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by .:mimimalnet:. »

Soulfull?, aaaaarrrghtt :shock:

If I see soulfull here, I will commit suicide :evil:

Congratulations for the rel Omar :D
harass
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by harass »

I prefer it unsoulful, possibly even dead and beyond.
::: b a r e m :::
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by ::: b a r e m ::: »

'gameover' wrote:unfoundsound, mostly sean o'neal and that style of minimal house, it's kinda boring... ''easy work'' into the production and sound... like he lacks of ideas or something like that, i agree with corpid, but this one is ok. nice release
hahahahaha! this is sooooooo funny!!!! "easy work" into the production and sound???? hahahahaha

can you send us some track of yours to unfound?

amazing work by Omar! Gorilla sound!

y vamos Argentina!!!! :twisted: