aw god damn it

- open
dncn
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

aw god damn it

Post by dncn »

i just tapped ash into my open wrap. what the fck possesed me to do that? i got most of it out but theres still a few grey flecks in there.

is anyone elese so ridiculously abesnt minded after all nighters?
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by plaster »

usually i bump into doors.
dou
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dou »

usually after all nighters i dont care what happens to other ppl after all nighters
the "minimal" trend has maximised
Robot Criminal
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Robot Criminal »

I just had an all nighter and all dayer and a half nighter after that. Then I had some sleep. Then I had some serious sun outside and now I have blurred vision.
Image we are all atomic and subatomic particles and we are all wireless...
dncn
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dncn »

my vision was like everything was in watercoolours this morning. well good. amazing party aswell, 3 rigs in the middle of the rolling pennines on a wind farm with ruins n sh!t. awesome
AVX23
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by AVX23 »

I left my midi controller, my electric toothbrush, my wallet, my medication, my brain, and my guts at the last allnighter we had.

Thankfully It's all stashed at my mates, I just drove off without it all, was a bit forgetful yeah :)

hooray for trip-o-vision BTW :)
moey
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by moey »

It's embarrassing, but if I party too much I get very forgetful, especially my short-term memory will become unreliable. For example, after dialling the phone I will forget who I'm calling and when they pick up I have to quickly remember who I called, so for a second I'm like "hi! how (who??) are YOU?" :oops:

And once I left my wallet at airport security at Heathrow and I had to go through all kinds of mullarkey to get it back.