[Meanwhile 006] Remote_ - Uninstall (2006)

- wax
protrox
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

[Meanwhile 006] Remote_ - Uninstall (2006)

Post by protrox »

:arrow: Remote_ - Uninstall [Meanwhile 006]

Image Image

:arrow: A1 - Public Service
:arrow: A2 - Footsteps
:arrow: B1 - Tundra
:arrow: B2 - From The Past

Boomkat wrote:This brand new 12" from the London-based Meanwhile mob sees the fantastic Remote getting a second airing following the handclap reception bestowed upon label debut 'Celestion' a few months back. Cut from the same dub-fingered techno groove as Model 500, Detroit Escalator Company and Deep Chord, Remote has been blessed with the ability to forge lustrous fissures of minimal goodness from a pantry of deep and effervescent elements. Kicking off the A with 'Public Service' and 'Footprints', Remote indulges in some soul-pocked techno that is simultaneously deep yet wonderfully uncluttered - ticking along with a muscular predilection that manages to avoid the grandstanding gestures which would have destroyed the spacious spirit that makes it so alluring. Techno at it's most pure, the back is similarly blessed - bringing a richer vein of dub condensation to bear on the same territory as that of 'Celestion'; with Remote more than whetting the appetite what's to come. Killer twelve.
Hardwax wrote:Atmospheric & slightly acidic 90s Detroit inspired "intelligent techno" alike tracks
Forcedexposure wrote:Both 'Public Service' and 'Footprints' recapture the magical essence of early soul drenched techno that most readily brings priceless associations with Model 500, As One and Detroit Escalator Company. 'Tundra' and 'From the Past' dive deeper into this world adding glacial dub droplets that place them within the inner circle of labels like Deepchord and the new kid on the block Echochord.
More info here:

:arrow: Remote_ (discogs)
:arrow: Remote_ (pagina web)

8)
antonio_pt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by antonio_pt »

again, Meanhile delivers the goods. one for the long summer mornings 8)
monokreck
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by monokreck »

o my fucking god !!!! this is tooooo sweet, for me the best ep of the year so far !!!!!!!!!!

reminds me of the older breitbarth stuff

man this sh!t is killing me!!!!
www.monokreck.com / www.mnmldjs.com
o my god, it's techno music !