Hi everyone

don't be shy. introduce yourself!
juhokusti
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Hi everyone

Post by juhokusti »

Got hooked on your site ´cos my friend and member of the board Crash/Ville Vähäsaari said he´d put our liveset on the site and so I just had to take a peak. Looks really good. I´m a dj myself reciding in Helsinki and mbar is kinda like my homebase since I do the bookings and play there once or twice a month. Also if you´re interested you can check out my bi-weekly radioshow called Mbar Show on Bassoradio FM 102.4Mhz www.bassoradio.com or www.basso.fi under RADIO. Will be coming live to you all this Sunday 19-21 CET so check it out. Wish everyone a great forthcoming summer!
Mickey House
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Mickey House »

That liveset was awesome! Welcome on board mate! :)
emoke
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by emoke »

Hey finnimal ;)
I own all of your candies!
juhokusti
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by juhokusti »

thanks for welcoming me on your board. we just got the licence for radio FM-frequencies for years 2007-2011 nonstop for Bassoradio yesterday so now we are officially an established radiostation! there was a big party amongst us yesterday (of course) and I´m soooo hung over at the moment.
cheers to all!
juhokusti
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by juhokusti »

small correction on the timetable of the Bassoradio show. I think Finland is two hours ahead of central Europe so the time would then be 18-20 CET for the radioshow. the station is very much d´n´b/hip hop/jungle based but there is a lot of other stuff coming out as well. I would definately have to recommend my dear friend and fellow partner in crime Samuli Kemppi´s radioshow called Sam&Gigi for his sets for all the minimal heads. This guy is a dope minimal/detroit techno producer and a brilliant dj and plays out the most magnificent stuff. If anyone´s heard of a deep house duo Sam&Gigi, Samuli is one half of it.