MD, Magda and RIch - theWorksAfterMin2Max(movement)

- open
LarryLar
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

MD, Magda and RIch - theWorksAfterMin2Max(movement)

Post by LarryLar »

Holy sh!t!!! Was anybody else at the works following the min2max showcase @ the temple? Totally legendary. I don't think i've seen anything like that in the d in forever. Started @ the fest day with Troy pierce blowing up the beatport stage. Audio live at the pyramid and then tons of bowls before heading to the masonic. Get to the party and heartthrob and gaiser had the most amazing sets that night. Heard about an after hours at the works where Matt Dear was going to play live. Get there and he is just setting up to do some djing. It starts off good and the place is packed. Next thing you know the rest of the m-nus crew shows up and maagda hops on. I see Rich give a gesture to Patty and he quickly migrates toward the rig and we get set up to hear Rich. So, for the next i don't know how many hours I witness the most amazing good time I think Ihave ever had in my entire life! Maagda, Rich and Matt tag-teamed all night long and closed the place down at 3 pm or so until Ian from BlzeBla came into to set up the next night!

OMG! This party made my evening, night morning and afternoon. There were soo many times my crew wanted to leave and it was just not happening - everyone knew that this was history in the making and just doesn't happen in detroit. For the few that remained until the early evening I think we all knew that not much else was going to top the festival...

Thanks to Rich, Maagda (I fucking heart you!), Troy (mad respect - you were on the dancefloor ALL night!), Jesse, ManChoppah, Gaiser (I know that you are trying to disconnect me), MD (the doctor for the eve), Mr. Schillington, Marc and everyone else I forget.... This may be something that happens all the time on the road or in berlin for the m-nus guys, but I've never seen this in detroit and can die happy now that my mind has thoroughly been blown the F away!
xepha
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by xepha »

I see what you mean, I had the same experience in Berlin on April 30 at the M-nus party in this wierd atomic bunker and the all day after for an afterparty with villalobos and zip playing for free from 12am till 7am (yes, I know...) and the whole M-nus crew chilling out.

Special thanks to JesseThrob for this crazy afternoon. :D

Unfortunately Brussels isn't Berlin (yet)...
djreagen
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by djreagen »

SO POST THE SETS???? :shock:
Zinthek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Zinthek »

There is no set is there?? :cry: :cry: :cry:
Bastards!
isa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by isa »

moved :wink:

no liveset :P
ParanoidDancer
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by ParanoidDancer »

I had similar experiences many times when these people play. Their level of DJing is just so much higher as all the other electronic dj's. Pure emotion..
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by plaster »

was JPLS there?
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

xepha wrote:I see what you mean, I had the same experience in Berlin on April 30 at the M-nus party in this wierd atomic bunker and the all day after for an afterparty with villalobos and zip playing for free from 12am till 7am (yes, I know...) and the whole M-nus crew chilling out.

Special thanks to JesseThrob for this crazy afternoon. :D

Unfortunately Brussels isn't Berlin (yet)...
I was there... crazy moments!