[budenzauber007] Jesse Somfay - Flight of Disposition EP

- wax
sebastianh
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

[budenzauber007] Jesse Somfay - Flight of Disposition EP

Post by sebastianh »

After his remix of Five Green Circle's Kochanie, Jesse Somfay now brings you his first Budenzauber solo outing, "Flight of Disposition."
This release is packed full of aural evidence that Jesse has been becoming ever more experimental by the second and letting go of all barriers.

It starts off with "Tonight's Frail Desire" which is a twisted love song of digital and solid state sound meeting to become one. It breezes along in a fried ocean wind laced with meandering psychedelic crescendos and stellar effects. On the flipside is "Shivering Midnight Frost Laced Their Lips" which continues the breezy theme but sends it into a far more melancholy and somehow sinister state of sound. Constantly warping and bending around itself is what this record does until you realize that it has managed to secure a digital nesting site deep inside your mind. Somfay is all about breaking barriers and unifying everything he loves into one whole and he aims to do this with all his work. This is a facet of his adaptive and elastic personality put to music.

buza007 - Jesse Somfay - Flight of Disposition EP - Budenzauber Recordings

http://promo.musicmail.de/Snippets/buza ... desire.mp3

http://promo.musicmail.de/Snippets/buza ... r_lips.mp3

available as download in a few days -
www.djdownload.com/budenzauber
masone
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by masone »

hm.. sounds to me like something has gone wrong with decoding those files to mp3... ;)

i dont know -- way too twisted for my taste. i really loved his between heartbeats album on archipel (i even was among the first 10 who got a signed copy -- ha!) but his latest productions were all to weird for my taste :(
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by plaster »

adam freeland's type of tracks for mixes! not my cup of floor fillers, tho.
Drop the idea of becoming someone else, because you are already a masterpiece.
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

Uneasy music but I respect Jesse for pushing his ideas to the max. These tracks, I started to liked them after a few shots of whiskey and clearing my head. Nicely done, very trippy. :)
Jesse Somfay
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Jesse Somfay »

Nothin' wrong with the encoding on the MP3 clips, I assure you :)

This one is definitely one of my weirdest though. It was done during a period of uhh...well...for lack of better words, being fried...

Anyhow, I know it's going to be a stretch for a few and for some just plain not their cup of tea, but hey, to those who give it a chance and enjoy it, thanks :)

And for those who liked my more straight stuff, well, it's coming back (to a degree.) You will see :)
MickyMaus
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by MickyMaus »

thats what i love the mnml-scene for...

we really don't care about schemes and rules!
like every good artist should... especially you Jesse.

Big respect for once again pushing the borderline of music a little bit further.
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

MickyMaus wrote:thats what i love the mnml-scene for...

we really don't care about schemes and rules!
like every good artist should... especially you Jesse.

Big respect for once again pushing the borderline of music a little bit further.
That's what I love about Germans, you guys are always interested to follow an artist into his carreer and you are totally into evolution. That's why I always enjoy playing in Germany and I think that attitude made your country being the trippiest one and most interesting place to play. :D

I also believe it's good to see an artist not to get into a predictable mold and Jesse followed his path for a while. You came out of it with new ideas and tools; your current music has got a lot of maturity because of that!
Thomas D and Jack Thomas
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Thomas D and Jack Thomas »

I think this one is great. :) Who gives a sh!t if it isn't minimal.