Poser

- open
thom
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by thom »

mlexicon wrote:fck yeah
Indeed.

What all of this shows me, aside from the fact that some people are damn low, is that mnml.nl is not only a community but also a force to reckon with.

Nice.

Dnt mss wth mnml dt n hll!
Cotumo
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Cotumo »

Yeah! This is a warning to all those, who think they can steal somebody else's tracks. Or to them, who can't seperate between their own and others tracks :P
ParanoidDancer
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by ParanoidDancer »

mnml squad to the rescue..
mlexicon
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by mlexicon »

any updates?
AVX23
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by AVX23 »

Good to hear this got sorted !
delox
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by delox »

Hey guys
There is a true necessity to clarify (one more time doesn't hurt as Cyhl from Foundsound already has) that the Argentinian fraud Alex Shulgin is not to be mixed up with the Alex Shulgin behind Roman,photo label and Indigomagenta netlabel which are quality labels run by top of the chain uprightest people and friendly as you would not imagine.
As a fact the Argentinian "fraud" Shulgin threatened badly the "good" Alex Shulgin when he found out they had the same pseudonym!!!
What's up!! We live in a crazy world where some people are up to no good to get what they want meanwhile they will sh!t on others with no care at all. Real crappy and classless situation.
As a fact the "good" Alex Shulgin will change is pseudonym name in order not be mixed with the fraud one. That it will be...
Best to all the real music fans, the ones that find it in their hearts.
PS: i was very impressed by the general interest and actions from the people from this site regarding the matter.
All class...
Last edited by delox on Tue May 02, 2006 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
TroySilver
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by TroySilver »

delox wrote:As a fact the Argentinian "fraud" Shulgin threatened badly the "good" Alex Shulgin when he found out they had the same pseudonym!!!
What's up!!
What are you talking about dude? I'm the original Plastikman. RH stole that name from me. Seriously. I can prove it.

*lol*
delox
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by delox »

I see...then you only need three more buddies and you guys can be fantastic four alike...LOL