Poser

- open
AVX23
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by AVX23 »

'ave it :)

Might have to sign up and vent a similar opinion, is "poser" strong enough do you think ? Perhaps, "we're going to rip ur nuts off" might convey a more direct line of thinking.
JayDreamin
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by JayDreamin »

ATTENTION

I just received a call from Sneaky at work stating that Alex Shulgin has put the track back on Beatport under another name.

Last night Sneaky sent a copy of the reason file to NDM to prove it was his and hopefully remedy this situation once and for all. Now the track is up again with no moidification what so ever. The only change that has been made is the name.

Its under the title "True Love"

http://www.beatport.com/artist/Alex+Shulgin

Last night Sneaky was so happy about the way everyone, and people who barely knew him, had come out in support of him and this ordeal.

Its unfortuanate that people like Alex Shulgin live and breathe amongst us.

Jay
Rich
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Rich »

I think it's getting time to sue the guy. The first time he did this he was being a stealing prick, but to put it up again is taking the piss. He's had his official warning, and ignored it, so there is no way you would lose a court case against him now.

He needs to be punished, and it needs to be publicised to warn others from pulling this sh!t in future.
Sneaky
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Sneaky »

Un believable this guy puts the track back on Beatport under a different name "True Love" interesting choice he should have called it "Truly stolen" I suppose I am trying to be as professional as possible about this but its really hard - you put your heart and soul into music - do it because you love it - share it because you love it and sh!t like this happens - KARMA CHECK needs to be in place - This guy is ridiculous - I suppose its easy to pick on the unkown and maybe he thinks he can get away with it - all I know is this is the craziest sh!t Ive ever had happen to me in my lifetime - if this is the music business then there needs to be quite abit of Soul Searching - I have recently sent my published reason song file to Beta303 who posted in here as being the representative of the Night Drive Music team as they wanted to get to the bottom of this craziness - I sure hope they do - Its already lots of Heartache and Headache - I know im nobody in this scene but fck it people I love this scene and this music and I feel like ive been disrespected way beyond human... Alex Shulgin wether you are someone real or just a name behind some machine I hope you get everything times a thousand back to you in return for putting shame on something I love so much.
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

Sneaky wrote:Un believable this guy puts the track back on Beatport under a different name "True Love" interesting choice he should have called it "Truly stolen" I suppose I am trying to be as professional as possible about this but its really hard - you put your heart and soul into music - do it because you love it - share it because you love it and sht like this happens - KARMA CHECK needs to be in place - This guy is ridiculous - I suppose its easy to pick on the unkown and maybe he thinks he can get away with it - all I know is this is the craziest sht Ive ever had happen to me in my lifetime - if this is the music business then there needs to be quite abit of Soul Searching - I have recently sent my published reason song file to Beta303 who posted in here as being the representative of the Night Drive Music team as they wanted to get to the bottom of this craziness - I sure hope they do - Its already lots of Heartache and Headache - I know im nobody in this scene but fck it people I love this scene and this music and I feel like ive been disrespected way beyond human... Alex Shulgin wether you are someone real or just a name behind some machine I hope you get everything times a thousand back to you in return for putting shame on something I love so much.
Holy f!ck man. :roll:

This is no usual business but they are definatly looking for troubles. Shulgin is on Myspace btw and I'm going to do a mass emailing to my contacts regarding NDM & Shulgin.

I don't think anyone want to work with these 2.

:x
adhesif
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by adhesif »

Sneaky wrote:Un believable this guy puts the track back on Beatport under a different name "True Love" interesting choice he should have called it "Truly stolen" I suppose I am trying to be as professional as possible about this but its really hard - you put your heart and soul into music - do it because you love it - share it because you love it and sht like this happens - KARMA CHECK needs to be in place - This guy is ridiculous - I suppose its easy to pick on the unkown and maybe he thinks he can get away with it - all I know is this is the craziest sht Ive ever had happen to me in my lifetime - if this is the music business then there needs to be quite abit of Soul Searching - I have recently sent my published reason song file to Beta303 who posted in here as being the representative of the Night Drive Music team as they wanted to get to the bottom of this craziness - I sure hope they do - Its already lots of Heartache and Headache - I know im nobody in this scene but fck it people I love this scene and this music and I feel like ive been disrespected way beyond human... Alex Shulgin wether you are someone real or just a name behind some machine I hope you get everything times a thousand back to you in return for putting shame on something I love so much.
man!! this guy is truly unbeleivable!!
but sneaky, you cant call yourself a nobody, especialy if somecunt wants to steal your material !!
you say you have the arrangement, then take him to court !

this realy adds fuel to my dislike to beatport too, obviously they dont take
any interest in the music they sell !
they sell music similar to the way mcdonalds sell burgers !

this situation also highlights the holes in digital distribution, i mean,
think back to the days of the dinosaur, if someone bootlegged your record
atleast that bootlegger had to invest their own money and time, (substantialy), to even make it worth their while, and even then the real record shops would spot a bootleg !
but instead, all he has to do now is download, burn a cd and post it !

im glad for sneaky he had spotted this but how much of this is going on at such places like beatport ??
'adventitious roots'
alex sulgin
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by alex sulgin »

good this already twist of rifling ,they speaking many things that they are not certain,and I am going to give my version on the subject .

the track to never robbed,this treats to a iresponsabilidad of our part not to check tracks that is sent out, that he is dificil to believe this is what really they create it or no,that leaves to soil the name of night drive music and loki 7 speaking many tonterias that they are not certain.any person who question something to me there is no problem I do not have anything that to hide and I have all contracts and documents where I can desmostrar that my work and of the my label he is legal.
MPIIIMan
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by MPIIIMan »

Ya it'd be great if you spoke english.

It is the universal language.

You sure as hell won't get far in life buddy.

/.lame.\