mnml mmbr

Post by RussC »

i think they took down the plastik track.. i dont see it anymore on beatport
Robot Criminal
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Robot Criminal »

this is a very sad thing to hear :(

I really hope this'll get sorted out proper and that sucker gets what he deserves.
Image we are all atomic and subatomic particles and we are all wireless...
ParanoidDancer
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by ParanoidDancer »

I just discoverd that the loki 7 label is also selling tracks here:

http://www.djmrmusicdownload.com/index. ... ers_id=112

I do think that the whole label is one big fraud. I can't even seem to find them on discogs. I don't see your track on the above site yet but keep an eye out.

Also i find it bizar that Beatport does accept this label that's probably not even real and doesn't accept pheek his labels. Thats just criminal!

I contacted the site and hope they will reply...
ParanoidDancer
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by ParanoidDancer »

Well they replied pretty fast:
this label is distributed by "Night Drive music"

I will forward your message to him

best regards,

Jean mercier
DJMR
feedback@djmr.com
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

ok I'll try to put a postive spin on this... .:)

this will create a buzz with your track. in time the truth will come out.

sure we could tape him up........ and rent a saw............... take a drive..... however the bad energy he will bring on himself. the world is a village the mnml community is small. if this is his 5 mins to fame or if he wants to play [god] at the moment.... let him think hes able to do anything he wants... word will travel fast and this guy will ruin his name into eternity...

I'm thankful for boards like this for us all to inform one another the bad acts of certain people in the business. I am sure by lettting others know it will only help the healing process.

keep your head up.

bee coooool daddo....its all supposed to be...

not to mention I thought I may have almost saw an offer already... haha

:)
beta303
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Distribution of Loki 7

Post by beta303 »

Hi

Im working at Night Drive Music and we are distributing this label you talk about.
All this things here makes me realy sad. the only thing i know is that i got an order from them to take plastik out of the distribution and the cliche EP.
we only work out things we got an order for.
they said they made a mistake and they send the wrong cd.

can someone explain me more. this all is not fair and if they take other artists tunes so i should know about.
i dont like to distribute labels like this.

but if they made only a mistake so lets fix the mistake.
im here to do this.

but is there somewhere who knows more about.

i have only a distribution contract running and i get cd´s and orders to work and some mails.

lets find the truth.

NDM-Team
rhea
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by rhea »

@ Sneaky: hope you dont want to end what you've been doing in music! this whole situation shows how beatport, despite being so-called professional mp3shop, has ridiculous methods of controlling its content.
Sneaky
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Sneaky »

To everyone who posted about this topic I thank you! Beatport has taken the track off their website and I think that this guys entire catalogue should be dropped as it is my believe that he has stolen probally everything he is putting out there - However the track is still posted on Last FM website here: http://www.last.fm/music/Alex%2BShulgin ... dio+Fetish Its probally been pretty easy for him to steal tracks from unknown artists who post their music on sites such as Acid planet as he probally thought it would be real hard to find the same tracks when there is millions of electronic music tracks floating around on the web - Luckily for me I try and listen to everything from here to there in the Minimal scene because I deejay and actively participate in this scene. With that said I feel lucky that I found this out and it makes me wonder how much of this type of thing goes on. I will not stop producing - deejaying - our supporting my scene because there are a few bad apples in the bunch.

To The Night Drive Music Team there was No Mistake with the cd when your Artist Alex Shulgin took my track Polie Gramma which I posted on Acidplanet.com (which you can find the link in the first post of this thread) and renamed it to Plastik and then sold it under his own name - The amazing thing to me is that he didnt even try to change or alter the track in any way - it is exactly the same (length and everything) Im pretty sure your team has a copy of this track and when you listen to mine and then listen to it thats all the story you need - Plus I have the original Reason Song File to prove this is my song so their can be Absolutely Postively No Argument or Mistake made that this guy Ripped me Off!