Ableton limited time upgrade offer

- ask away
ruzz
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Ableton limited time upgrade offer

Post by ruzz »

FYI...

I just upgraded the copy that came with my m-audio keyboard for $249 USD. Didn't go for the Operator package...

"UPGRADE TO THE FULL VERSION AND SAVE. For a limited time, owners of Live Lite M-Audio Enhanced Edition will be eligible to upgrade to the full version of Live 5.2 (normal price 499 EUR/USD) at a special upgrade price of 249 EUR/USD (download) or 279 EUR/USD (boxed). With the full version of Live, you get unlimited tracks, unlimited scenes, and much more, allowing you to take your creativity even further."

http://www.ableton.com/index/upgrade/lite-version
Renze
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Renze »

hmm...isn't this normal for every bundle version (Lite) that comes with hardware? I got Live lite 4 and even I can upgrade to 5.2 for the same price.
ruzz
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by ruzz »

Renze wrote:hmm...isn't this normal for every bundle version (Lite) that comes with hardware? I got Live lite 4 and even I can upgrade to 5.2 for the same price.
Dunno...I thought when I looked at upgrading before there was no discount for the lite/delta versions. I don't work for them btw - just happy about buying the software at a great price.

R