Immunonine - Same Drive different Inn

- music
Fox_Flash
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Immunonine - Same Drive different Inn

Post by Fox_Flash »

http://rapidshare.de/files/17258091/Sam ... ..mp3.html

foolin' around with sounds and beats for about 3 months now........just wanna have some feedback
Fox_Flash
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Fox_Flash »

Fox_Flash
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Fox_Flash »

If you download it don't forget to give some feedback...........:)
Semirk
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Semirk »

Fox_Flash
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Fox_Flash »

You are absolutely true and made a statement..........about the topic thing on mnml.nl
I'm not a real forum freak so I will keep this unwritten law in mind for my next posts.........
-ix
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by -ix »

Hey Semirk, your post isn't inviting this new member to give any feedback in the future, give the guy a chance before throwing with that topic! :roll:
Semirk
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Semirk »

Yeah sorry -ix, I have pre-judged just there seems a worrying trend with the amount of people who expect immediate feedback without checking others works. Think it just annoys me a little peronally, I don't mean any offence to anyone. :)

As you Fox_Flash, checked out the track in the first link mate (will check the others later :)). Some nice sounds here, a good thumping beat taking this one along, use of fx and buildup good also. Its got a decent structure and number of sounds to it but its lacking something (nothing major) just maybe needs something else in there to make it a bit more full and maintain the listeners interest a bit more. I can't put my finger on what though. Other people I'm sure will think its fine how it is though, just my opinion. :) The melodies after 3 mins ish are sweet though. :)
[ññP]
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by [ññP] »

hey, i just listened to the first one, and i have a doubt: you started producing just 3 months ago, or you started producing minimal 3 months ago?? perhaps you have been producing other styles for some time...but if you haven't, then it's surprising...
que son esos ruiditos?