MINUS 38- Troy Pierce- 25 Bitches Vol.1

- wax
souat
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by souat »

25 bitches (matt john's 25 pitches remix) its fukin' goood!!! 8)
i never believed that one track could be done in 7 diferent great ways.. amazing releasses..
smith
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by smith »

v404 wrote:Well, maybe if you feel like paying out the ass for it.. But if you want to buy a Minus record for a domestic price... plan on waiting... and waiting... and then being dissappointed when you have to wait a WHOLE LOT MORE.
Cry me a river. Just mail order the record. Or you could keep complaining...

,g
v404
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by v404 »

Well, the squeeky wheel gets the grease as they say... I'm not fussing for myself per se. Generally, I could care less whether or not M_nus gets their records properly distributed in the US... Apparently I'm just the only person who see's how pathetic it is. But then again, I work @ a record store & deal w/ complaining customers on a regular basis who share my sentiment. There are people who are trying to support something other than the postal service & the EU.

Personally, Beatport isn't for me.. I don't mix CDs & I don't have final scratch.. Maybe in due time but otherwise I'll stick to mixing records.. I don't think I'm "crying a river" for complaining that a domestic label doesn't get domestic distribution. Furthermore, if you can find me a better place to voice this frustration, I'm all ears.. And trust me, if you couldn't get your favorite records w/o having to pay 3x the regular price for them, you'd be pissed too.
Cans
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Cans »

finally heard all of these...

the Berg nixon EDIT and the Gaiser remix are killer!
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

heard them all today myself, really nice releases :)

if i had to choose one, i'd go for volume 2 :)

the gaiser makeover is just lovely! :o
Seuil
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Seuil »

Where we can find samples???? for those who were listen it...
Sassmouth
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Sassmouth »

mmmmm--I've been waiting for the gaiser remix ever so patiently since I first heard it at the Paxahau 7 year last september. bring it!! :D
adam
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by adam »

Sassmouth wrote:mmmmm--I've been waiting for the gaiser remix ever so patiently since I first heard it at the Paxahau 7 year last september. bring it!! :D
Gaiser's is definitely very very awesome.

At least a couple of pretty awesome remixes in there and the original slams nice and hard.