Ricardo Villalobos live @ Voltt 18-02-06

- dj/live pa

Moderators: John Clees, Benjamin Fehr, Tim Tor, Thomas Melchior

slickrick
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by slickrick »

meva wrote:Thanks for the TL, still the most spiritual track that night stays "open": at 1:11:30. Some call it the gipsy track. For me it was a flavour of south american deep sht, and went on and on and on and so on. So who can help????????????????????????????????
It's not a track..just vocals from an cdr. mixed together with the basic channel track. he played it in Koln as well a week after Voltt.
Elektric Salsa
meva
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by meva »

Thanks slickrick. I was there and I only saw him play some turntables. He didn`t use any CDR. Therefor I am bit curious about it.Does anyone know know where to find these vocals????????????
Clementine
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

@Induceve

Post by Clementine »

I think the voices are ursurla rucker.
maybe..
meva
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by meva »

Couldn`t find any Rucker ( sound in dutch like a joke!!) vocals that fitt, so need some further help on this Ric Vil track!!!!
crash
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by crash »

the set is dope, but that so called mc is such a lameass. "aaa-haaaa, aaa-haaaa".
lazard
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by lazard »

meva wrote:Couldn`t find any Rucker ( sound in dutch like a joke!!) vocals that fitt, so need some further help on this Ric Vil track!!!!
right name is ursula rucker but i don´t think the vocals are from her.
antonio_pt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by antonio_pt »

I doubt that too. Ursula's stuff is a lot less 'expansive', a lot more 'quiet' :roll: hehe.

It's probably some classic gipsy vocal track. Have you tried wandering through Amazon? They have quite a database covering this sort of stuff.

Antonio
meva
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by meva »

Thanks for advice. The best way to find out is to ask Ricardo himself( 22.04 in Ostgut Berlin, both Panoramabar and Berghaingig):at the moment in my opinion Europe's Numero Uno Place to be(www.ostgut.de).
Kostas Horn is cool and one of Amsterdam's freeminders ( despite his MC-qualities). He is part of Vollt, without him no Vollt ( No Vollt, no Glory!!).