Dj Tiësto

- open
sohrab
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: Dj Tiësto

Post by sohrab »

[quote="gillsans"]if you listen to techno, it so monotone so then you really would need drugs to enjoy it. [/i]
can't stop laughing :!: :lol:
jspr
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by jspr »

who's Tiesto?
Lex_Osk
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Lex_Osk »

i just saw the name of the topic and it says quite enough...sh!t
whatever
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by whatever »

kiwi wrote:who's Tiesto?
love that...

there's no connection between tiesto and the idea of music...tiesto is a fucking brainless product bought by stupid people that think that kind of music is "house music"
Jesse Somfay
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Jesse Somfay »

'gameover' wrote:
Jesse Somfay wrote:I fucking hate genres.
sub-genres

fck tiesto and his trancey sht
No...all genres.

Associating close mindedness with a genre is one of the most idiotic things anyone can do with music. If you don't like it, don't listen to it, and say no more.

So what if Tieso doesn't like "techno." Does that change the way it is viewed by anyone who does like techno? Of course not. And it shouldn't.

So who really cares if Tiesto makes a half-wit comment like that. It hardly matters at all.

I agree it was very immature of him to make that comment, and people would be better off not making comments like that or witnessing them. But sh!t happens, and being insulted by a comment like that and then flaming back just brings you down to his level.

I am not saying I do or do not support trance, or any one genre in particular, more than any other. I view them all equally. And that equality is what I support.

What I do not support is the blatant flaming between 'scenes' and genres of any type. No matter which 'side' you claim to be a part of. This kind of flaming is rather immature and uneducated. That goes for anyone who decides to comment like that. I don't care what genre or scene, no matter how big or small the artist in question is, the 'this is sh!t' and 'that is sh!t' is rediculous.

It's quite alright to dislike something. But to get pissed and flame over a half-wit comment over a genre? Come on.
Deef
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Deef »

of course you're 100% right jesse... but you've got to understand all of us are 'emotional' when someone disses the things we love. it's a natural thing.

but afterwards we realise our reaction had the same lack of maturity like tiesto's statement.

thx for your wisdom :)
Tek23
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Tek23 »

“Electronic music, it's really separated by tempos,” Radar said. “So me, I don't see it as this genre or that genre, I see it as tempos.”--DJ Radar

BUT it is nice to know what your in for, i don't want to end up at a two stepin' country western club
Jesse Somfay
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Jesse Somfay »

Deef wrote:of course you're 100% right jesse... but you've got to understand all of us are 'emotional' when someone disses the things we love. it's a natural thing.

but afterwards we realise our reaction had the same lack of maturity like tiesto's statement.

thx for your wisdom :)
I totally understand :)

I know the feeling for sure.