Do alot of people on here work full-time?

- open
accdntly
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by accdntly »

makka wrote:
plaster wrote:
The Remix wrote:I work Day and night- I serve tables at the moment-- so yeah- alot of hours actually- sometimes 14 hour days! :shock:

been there...i'm actually scared of any job now cos of that.
Also in this situation, but thankfully not the hours as mentioned above...

Im currently in counceling sessions due to this experience! :lol:
me too. but instead of counceling i use alcoholism :) ive decided to take a shot at sobriety for the next 40 days. my little non catholic lent.
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by plaster »

accdntly wrote:
me too. but instead of counceling i use alcoholism :) ive decided to take a shot at sobriety for the next 40 days. my little non catholic lent.

i decided to use drugs... sounds cooler than your alcoholism! :P :)
Drop the idea of becoming someone else, because you are already a masterpiece.
clubfoot
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by clubfoot »

hey soapz,

work is the bain of my life. The description of your routine was exactly the same for me until the end of 2005. I jacked in my 9-5 cos juggling the music life with working life wasn't working and I decided I'd rather do music all day than IT.

I'm now pretty skint but enjoying my life a lot more. And not feeling destroyed all the time.

Unfortunately I've now gotta dash to my sh!t telesales job and talk bullshit for 3 hours now. But at least i was able to work on tracks all day.

happy days
Lex_Osk
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Lex_Osk »

man this sh!t (college) sucks! id be happy to change places with any of you guys! id rather work 14 hours a day than study and be at class for 4 hours a day. all this "brainwork" gives me a headache,and dont even ask about some new rules on our college...anyways waiting tables aint a normal job,most of the time its a real torture,but you can meet some interesting people that way (especially girls who leave their phone numbers on the bill) :)
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

Full time job because of

daughter, all the girls, partying, drugs, alcohol, records, label and so on...

:twisted:
-ix
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by -ix »

Full time. at least 50 hrs a week.
Deef
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Deef »

Lex_Osk wrote:man this sht (college) sucks! id be happy to change places with any of you guys! id rather work 14 hours a day than study and be at class for 4 hours a day. all this "brainwork" gives me a headache,and dont even ask about some new rules on our college...anyways waiting tables aint a normal job,most of the time its a real torture,but you can meet some interesting people that way (especially girls who leave their phone numbers on the bill) :)
i'm the exact opposite of you... i enjoy going to school. i find it pretty interesting... maybe my future work will be a bummer. let's hope not ofcourse! :)

these days i don't have that much time for my music, but i don't mind actually. sure i'd love if i had more spare time. but i also have a good time with the things i'm doing for school. lucky me!
dsat
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dsat »

i'd do anything to go back to studying
philosophy, history, psychology all of it... it beats any boring desk job, believe me
but then again... a day is only 24 hours... pff way too short