Sci-Fi anybody? "Groove Announcement"

- open
Tek23
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Tek23 »

AVX23 wrote:I'll tell ya wot tho - is it not often the case - that it is the mighty groove wot is distracting us from the things that really matter in life, such as family, friends, love lives and eating/living properly :)

Just an observation :) LOL
well that would be a sign that your on the wrong groove...being as the groove is infinate, there are infinate grooves!
tek23 wrote:it's about all the crap in the world that distracts us from the things that truly matter !
as i said, "what truly matters" if you are being distracted from these things then the crap is getting your conscience

me personally .... well, i wont gloat

:lol:
AVX23
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by AVX23 »

Tek23 wrote:
AVX23 wrote:I'll tell ya wot tho - is it not often the case - that it is the mighty groove wot is distracting us from the things that really matter in life, such as family, friends, love lives and eating/living properly :)

Just an observation :) LOL
well that would be a sign that your on the wrong groove...being as the groove is infinate, there are infinate grooves!

:lol:
no sir - it's the right groove alright, hence no time for anything else - that god-damned groove got me by the balls :)

Nice pix BTW :) Quite licked the tracks too - nice one :)
orbnhoj
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by orbnhoj »

groove unification proceeding in the 612......