Paxahau.com

- dj/live pa

Moderators: John Clees, Benjamin Fehr, Tim Tor, Thomas Melchior

Theboz
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Paxahau.com

Post by Theboz »

I have been a lurking on here for a while now and I enjoy downloading some excellent set from this forum that are of high quality, and I say thank-you for every good set I have downloaded from here.

Now, time for my rant, I seen people post quite a few sets from Paxahau.com on other downloading sites. As far as know, the sets that are on Paxahau.com are not for download and they are only recorded at 32Kbps mono.

So, why cant people just go to that site and listen all you want there and stop downloading them and saving them into a format that it can not possibly be in like 128Kbps or higher unless it was recorded by the performer or you donated 10 dollars to Paxahau.com and you received a high quality cd in the mail, which I have done many times, and have been to many of there shows.

Why cant people here support Paxahau.com and stop downloading Paxahua sets
nvrRvd
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by nvrRvd »

Not to say I agree with posting Paxahau sets here, but in most cases the sets posted are live pa's which are not available for the $10 donation.

That being said, low bit rate recordings tend to suck so those that know will pay for the higher quality version if it's available.
hyperlite
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by hyperlite »

Yeah who wants to pay for livesets anyway? :?