Mixers

- open
Lex_Osk
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Lex_Osk »

sebastianh wrote:I was wondering why everybody is prefering the djm serie? some of the elemenst inside are very bad processed. Did anybody thought about taking the Ecler Nuo-5?
http://www.eclerdjdivision.com/instrume ... /index.htm
i think its a good option to buy the nuo-5 if you think about taking a djm 600...
hmmm,the nuo-5 looks nice 'n dandy but a djm is a djm :) but i would definatly like to try that monster called Rodec... yumm

btw i have some pamphlets from Yamaha :
MV 12/6 mixer
MX 12/4 mixing console
GA 32/12 & GA 24/12 mixing console

the GA series are huge mixing consoles for studios,and the MV & MX series are kinda similar. i would kill for any of those yamahas but i dont have a clue how to work with it :)
'gameover'
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by 'gameover' »

ganik wrote:i have this one:

can't understand yet why A&H put those gain faders back there :?
Coog
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Coog »

Davlov wrote:
Lex_Osk wrote:wow davlov,nice set. id like to have more info bout those tables there.

as i can see i think that djm 800 is going to be another good mixer,but with a spicy price :evil:
Tables are very nice.. I sold my Sl1200's, and bought these ones.. Very stable and powerfull, 4,5 kg/cm
yeah which turntables are those????
Renze
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Renze »

Coog wrote:
Davlov wrote:
Lex_Osk wrote:wow davlov,nice set. id like to have more info bout those tables there.

as i can see i think that djm 800 is going to be another good mixer,but with a spicy price :evil:
Tables are very nice.. I sold my Sl1200's, and bought these ones.. Very stable and powerfull, 4,5 kg/cm
yeah which turntables are those????
Akiyama Acura DJ-4000, I have one and planning to sell my other turntable to get another one. It's an OEM product, which means there are other manufacturers that make the exact same model (American Audio HTD 4.5, Reloop RP-6000 etc.)..They're also a lot cheaper than a 1200.
louthy
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by louthy »

Best mixer I have ever used. Makes mixing an absolute joy. I also have a DJM600, which I don't use anymore - unless I'm about to play a gig on one, and I'll use it to 'warm-up'.

8)
skept
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by skept »

i'm rocking this old gal:

crash
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by crash »

allen & heath: xone 62
Lex_Osk
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Lex_Osk »

louthy wrote:Image

Best mixer I have ever used. Makes mixing an absolute joy. I also have a DJM600, which I don't use anymore - unless I'm about to play a gig on one, and I'll use it to 'warm-up'.

8)
so you're saying that xone92 is better than djm600? :o
:!: :!: :!:
man,it looks a bit too complicated,the djm is simple and easy to use,and still has all it needs. althought the djm800 has some stuff they missed on 600 ;)