- free art
Stan
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

[ES012] Strial - Elphedrin EP

Post by Stan »

Strial - Ephedrin EP

Bio:

Head and founder of Edensonic in 2004, Strial started the electronic music programming at the age of 12. Few years later (1990) he discover techno with “overtrance”, a techno local radio show in his hometown : he started mixing on his CD decks. His first approach of techno was the extreme branch of hardcore and gabber but he rapidly expand his music production to drum & bass, electro, acid and minimal techno...

Strial is not influenced by a main style but still listening diverse electronic music styles from Plastikman to Autechre. He is planning for Edensonic Records projects and he is also co-producing tracks with Tioneb.

He is working in the biotechnology area and he spend all his free time composing techno…

Elphedrin EP:

01 Noradrin
02 Alditrin
03 Deltadrin (Acid Remix)
04 Altrinin

Donwload full release (.zip file) here or check out www.edensonic.com where you can also find other great releases.

I just love this EP. :D
tioneb
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by tioneb »

Thanks a lot, Strial will know about that ! =)

Ive just subscribed here and glad to see that support ! We'll keep you informed about new releases.

For the mimimal fans check Ivan Shoutkin's release [ES02] he made some quality work !
strial
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by strial »

I think Deltadrin (Acid mix) is the best minimal track I've composed with the biggest sound.

Nice to see that people love them...
DJ L'embrouille
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by DJ L'embrouille »

nice to see you there Strial.

indeed this Acid mix rocks.

Edensonic 013 soon ?? :wink:
strial
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by strial »

Oh yes Dj l'embrouille !!!!!

Yes I know for the moment since the last Ep it's a kind of no mans land on edensonic...

Last year there was something like One release by month. The next release is coming and will be a techno one with groove...

I just wait for the contract return and the unmastered tracks & cover... Probably in 3 weeks maximum. The guy can only reply the week end so it's difficult, but it's really quality music. So, I think you will love some techno tracks in this EP :)

The previous artists don't have new tracks, everybody is busy...

Also we hope to release tracks with Tioneb this year, we are working for that :P For sure we will release together on vinyl, we are very determined persons ;)

cheers,

Strial.