Espectral

mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Espectral

Post by . »

Who this guy is... haha.

Just logged into the old e-mail I registered into this forum with and found a notification of a reply somewhere, 14 years since I registered... wow! Glad to see the thing is still sort of alive. So, I take the opportunity to share some stuff I've been doing lately.
Back in the days it was notorious for me how my style changed over the years; I basically took a break from djing and the night scene till the covid lockdown, when I re-activated my old SounCloud account and started to actualize myself regarding what was going on there. Time passed and I managed to grab some inspiration and give form to some short but meaningful ambient-like mixes, following that evolution I already mentioned and that is very linked to my growth as a person.

Here the ones in display, two from last year and one from "the old days" (2011 I think):

There is something "medicinal" on the three I think but particularly in the last two, and it has to do with something involved in the creation process, which I can make an effort to describe but perhaps in another moment. Meanwhile I invite you to listen and leave a reply if you feel.
Hope everyone is doing the best during these difficult times. Best of the wishes. -ex
Hi.
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: Espectral

Post by . »

Hi.