Audio Dependent

- music
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by plaster »

oh maaaan, the "enter" track is sooo good!

have you released anything yet?
Drop the idea of becoming someone else, because you are already a masterpiece.
Audio Dependent
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Audio Dependent »

Cheers mate. Thats a real compliment coming from you :D . No official releases as of yet, but me and a friend of mine are about to launch a netlable/podcast which will have an ep from me when it is online at the end of the week. link www.somethingnondescript.co.uk. I'll let you know when it is live!!!
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by plaster »

your welcome... i like the atmosphere you produce, really moody and deep. sinking my ears in them tracks. :D

and what about the equipment you use...software of hardware?
Drop the idea of becoming someone else, because you are already a masterpiece.
Audio Dependent
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

I mainly use Reason, with samples from my old mc303 groovebox (the first piece of kit i got many years ago now and I still love the sounds it makes). I have considered moving on to Live, but I like the limitations Reason presents, and the old hardware/ rack layout. Also, I don't have time to learn new software at the moment - I'd rather put my time into producing new stuff!
kenada
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by kenada »

nice and deep, but no real punch or sparkle here.

are you using reason 3? if so jam the mastering presets on, and tweek them a bit. watch out for using the reason kit though as it's been round for so many years the sounds stand out like dogs balls.

the shuffle on the little clave sounds off to me, and that bass that comes in at 2:57 is miles too loud, and sounds kinda messy.

I also use reason and will email you a rps of this track - http://www.mnml.nl/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6048 - if you like, that way you can see how to use reason to get a really tight/bright deep sound.

this has promise, but isn't delivering as yet...
S Y N T H E T I K
COME DOWN
minimal tech - Dec '05
james hill
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by james hill »

Hey ya Marks bro here! I'm really loving these tracks! Will certainly look forward to hearing them at a higher quality. Well done dude! :)
Audio Dependent
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Cheers James, thanks for having a listen :)

Kenada: I'm actually still using 2.5 but I'm gonna splash out and get 3, so I'll take you up on your offer of that rps file just as soon as I get it! Thanks for the tips and the feeback mate :)