Ordering new records / receiving twisted records

- open
dav.id
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Ordering new records / receiving twisted records

Post by dav.id »

Hi,

I've a recurent problem with my order at Juno.
Maybe I'm not lucky with the records batch.
Maybe my records dealer missing something,

2 on 3 orders contain some twisted records. Each time I declare it to the customer service and the send new records or a refund.

I order at Juno since a few years but since this automn it seems to be a regular situation.

Anybody experience it?

Thanks.
tabula rasa
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Re: Ordering new records / receiving twisted records

Post by John Clees »

Not from them, but using a larger company like that they should be able to address a proper discount.

Different orders sound like they may have had a bad batch but speaking to a higher level manager could also help them address the source internally, externally possibly you have a messy post office delivery personnel? Ha!

I've only used discogs really, on occasion I'd venture out, but even a Discogs seller, without hesitation, offered a 50% return immediately.

Worth calling the post office probably not until you order elsewhere and perhaps rule that out with trial and error, but Juno may offer you a "credit" vs. refund, which is the downside to using them.

If not, perhaps don't choose to give them your business moving forward.

I'm curious about the "work with you" variable.

Let me know how they treat you, and what they do to address this issue.

Curious.
dav.id
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dav.id »

Thanks John for your answer.
I did a request and got refund for my purchase. So sad to send some damage item.
Cheers.
tabula rasa
sipage
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by sipage »

I have ordered hundreds of records from Juno and very rarely, if ever, do I have a a twisted or warped record. The most I have experienced is a tear in the sleeve which has probably been due to the mail service handling the packet a little rougher than they should. I'd recommend Juno to anyone who buys vinyl. I feel that they have never let me down. Delivery is fast too, usually next afternoon.
joe987
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by joe987 »

It could be changes in temperature during transport. Left in a hot vehicle or something along those lines.