[tel 023] Ryan Crosson - Artists Have Bad Haircuts [2006]

- wax
A-Dreamer
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

[tel 023] Ryan Crosson - Artists Have Bad Haircuts [2006]

Post by A-Dreamer »

Born and raised in Metro-Detroit, Ryan discovered electronic music in his late teenage years. After strictly DJing for a few years, he took the next logical step by beginning to produce his own music in Fall 2003. Drawing from artists like Plastikman, Matthew Dear, Stewart Walker and a heavy dose of Magda DJ sets, Ryan focused his attention on percussive programming, dubby basslines, and dark atmospheres. By expressing a tireless work ethic in the studio, Ryan was soon noticed for his efforts by local Detroit label, Beretta Music. Not long after this, Ryan signed music to Cologne based label Trapez Limited just one year after he began writing music. The EP release on Trapez LTD. titled, "Say So " was well received with many positive reviews from a plethora of international artists. Talented and driven, this young Detroit native is making an impact internationally with his music. Look for upcoming releases in the coming months from Ryan on Minus, Beretta Grey, Telegraph and Trapez Ltd.

Tracklisting:
A1. Likewise…Freak! - 2006
A2. Artists Have Bad Haircuts - 2006
B.. Airborne - 2006
mindful matters
soundcloud.com/son-der
RussC
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by RussC »

undergrnd
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by undergrnd »

you were so excited about this ep that you didn't observe that is on other topic :D :)
kenny dies all the time
www.myspace.com/undergrnd
A-Dreamer
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by A-Dreamer »

I apologise. I tried to search if the topic existed, but my browser failed, so i forgot.

Excelent EP, by the way :wink:
mindful matters
soundcloud.com/son-der