Solved track id's

- open
haisai
mnml newbie
mnml newbie
Posts: 92
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:55 pm

Solved track id's

Post by haisai » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:57 pm

I was wondering where do the solved track id's go? there is a thread for the unsolved but nothing that i can see for solved (in the track ID topic)...

User avatar
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn
Posts: 6631
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2005 4:21 am
Location: walk the e[art]h : Detroit Metro : -
x 8
x 4
Contact:

Re: Solved track id's

Post by John Clees » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:21 am

Lost in "Space"

:lol:

User avatar
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn
Posts: 6631
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2005 4:21 am
Location: walk the e[art]h : Detroit Metro : -
x 8
x 4
Contact:

Re: Solved track id's

Post by John Clees » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:05 am

Great question : different section of the forum : Min 200 posts : Every warning is 50 more to be considered.

Welcome to the forum.

haisai
mnml newbie
mnml newbie
Posts: 92
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:55 pm

Re: Solved track id's

Post by haisai » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:40 am

John Clees wrote:Great question : different section of the forum : Min 200 posts : Every warning is 50 more to be considered.

Welcome to the forum.
Could you tell me where in this forum it would be more appropriate for this question to be posted in? Ive tried to look at the forum rules under the track Id section but ''I am not authorised to read this forum'' funny how easy is it to get punished here lol

Princeneu
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr
Posts: 216
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:03 am

Re: Solved track id's

Post by Princeneu » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:46 am

Edit: Sorry wrong topic ^^

halfother
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 11:55 pm

Re: Solved track id's

Post by halfother » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:07 am

Number 1 thanks for the info.

LSTL
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr
Posts: 312
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:50 pm
Location: Location:

Re: Solved track id's

Post by LSTL » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:08 am

haisai wrote:
John Clees wrote:Great question : different section of the forum : Min 200 posts : Every warning is 50 more to be considered.

Welcome to the forum.
Could you tell me where in this forum it would be more appropriate for this question to be posted in? Ive tried to look at the forum rules under the track Id section but ''I am not authorised to read this forum'' funny how easy is it to get punished here lol
guess you misunderstood what John said - he meant solved threads are placed in a special section where you will be able to join when you reach 200 posts. Further info he gave is that if you'll ever get a warning, you'll need 250.

haisai
mnml newbie
mnml newbie
Posts: 92
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:55 pm

Re: Solved track id's

Post by haisai » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:34 am

LSTL wrote:
haisai wrote:
John Clees wrote:Great question : different section of the forum : Min 200 posts : Every warning is 50 more to be considered.

Welcome to the forum.
Could you tell me where in this forum it would be more appropriate for this question to be posted in? Ive tried to look at the forum rules under the track Id section but ''I am not authorised to read this forum'' funny how easy is it to get punished here lol
guess you misunderstood what John said - he meant solved threads are placed in a special section where you will be able to join when you reach 200 posts. Further info he gave is that if you'll ever get a warning, you'll need 250.

Thanks for the info, I wasn't sure where the post was meant to go in the first place...thought it was abit general.

Post Reply