.[> Flat Earth : (One) of the biggest lies ever told....

- open
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

.[> Flat Earth : (One) of the biggest lies ever told....

Post by John Clees »

Wanna laugh? Google: "Satellite Images"

Looks like a comic book....

* Satellites/Sate-lies: 40 years / 2500 in orbit?

haha

:lol:

Flat Earth: The Biggest Lie of All - Part1

I also looked into this guys history "Allegedly Dave", used to drive a Ferrari, worked as an IT consultant programming code for the stock market, which was projected to create the downfall of the mortgage industry, and traded it all in to live off the matrix. This guy is the truth.

OUR FLAT DOMED CLOSED SYSTEM EXPLAINED - DMurphy25

The Biggest Lie Of All (Both Parts) - dmurphy25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJLHgMMImow&t=7s

"10 commandments are legalized"

-surprised flower

-squint

-boom

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false" - William Casey CIA Director (1981)
Attachments
satelite images.jpg
satelite images.jpg (265.96 KiB) Viewed 42183 times
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Re: Flat Earth : (One) of the biggest lies ever told....

Post by John Clees »

- "The flat earth came along at the right moment to know that we've been lied to" 11:33
-"I can't be fooled : there are no aliens, there is no space"
-" The big bang theory, the theory of evolution, the ball theory are interlinked to make us feel like we are insignificant". 14: 21
- "use are own hearts and minds against ourselves. "
- "911 even hasn't awoken people "
- "They are allowed to lie : to catch someone"
- " EVERYTHING in the 10 commandments is legalized that tells you who's in charge"

Earth travels (1000 miles and hour / 21 million miles a day) or zero.

#FlatEarth is only the beginning!
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

"Geocentricity is Scientific, Heliocentricity is a Lie!"

Another link to falsehood. "Einstein" another mason produced a theory to "try" over come that the earth was fixed, but left out certain facts.

Geocentricity IS THE ONLY experiment that satisfies all 4 results.

]The Michelson-Morley, Michelson-Gale, Airy's Failure[/b] and Sagnac experiments scientifically proved Geocentricity and nearly crushed the dying Heliocentric theory when agent Einstein came through with his Special Relativity denial of the proven aether and philosophically (not scientifically) banished the aether from study ever since. An incorrect interpretation of the Michelson-Morley results are now commonly taught and the other 3 experiments are never covered in any university courses."

Fastest Fighter Plane speed G = 8.46 (2278 feet/sec) the max speed a Pilot can Endure before a blackout
Speed of Apoll 11 -( 36,960 feet/sec)
Seems legit!

:-flower

Well there are several "accidental" 666 references to the globe? Haha.
Speed of Earth's orbit : 18.5 x 60 seconds = 66,600 miles per hour ?
Earth tilt 23.4 off center / 90 - 23.4 = 666.

Really? It's obvious they know NO ONE has critical thinking anymore...haha.

WHO's THEY : NOW we know...

THE SECRET : :?: OK ...

It's FINALLY here.

John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

Einstein was once asked how it felt to be the smartest man alive. Einstein's reply was, "I dont know, you'll have to ask Nikola Tesla ".

"Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. - Nikola Tesla

Ancient Buddha Map
WhosThatGirl
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by WhosThatGirl »

While I am open to everything you've just posted, I always find a video that very openly and plausibly disproves lots of it. Whereas with these videos I can only ever find one or two pretty vague items online.
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

I'm glad that you are.

There are a few I enjoyed. I thought this was at least one of the ones I shared... Thank you for your reply.

Also, (to those reading) this isn't a pissing contest to any one's belief system, I'm having fun with thought as always and perhaps bringing up a few things you may want to look into yourself... our belief system.... who and why do we "give" it..... if that's even the case... to who.....and WHY :?:

Sharing one of the moments down a rabbit hole starting off with Christopher Columbus, Native American None Celebrated History Month, and it lead to a lot of very deep truth seeking to say the least...

Have a SAFE Holiday Season :!: :!: :!:
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

Give A LITTLE BIT ...OF...YOUR LOVE TO ME...THERES ...SO.... MUCH of the WORLD ..WE ... NEED... TO SHARE....!!!!

SO SEND A SMILE AND SHOW THAT YOU CARE !!!

"WE'RE ON OUR WAY BACK HOME!"

“The modern Atheist Big Bang Heliocentric Globe-Earth Chance Evolution paradigm spiritually controls humanity by removing God, or any sort of intelligent design, and replacing purposeful divine creation with haphazard random cosmic coincidence.

The heliocentric theory, by putting the sun at the center of the universe ... made man appear to be just one of a possible host of wanderers drifting through a cold sky. It seemed less likely that he was born to live gloriously and to attain paradise upon his death. Less likely, too, was it that he was the object of God’s ministrations." -Morris Kline

By removing Earth from the motionless center of the Universe, these Masons have moved us physically and metaphysically from a place of supreme importance to one of complete nihilistic indifference. If the Earth is the center of the Universe, then the ideas of God, creation, and a purpose for human existence are resplendent. But if the Earth is just one of billions of planets revolving around billions of stars in billions of galaxies, then the ideas of God, creation, and a specific purpose for Earth and human existence become highly implausible.

By surreptitiously indoctrinating us into their scientific materialist Sun-worship, not only do we lose faith in anything beyond the material, we gain absolute faith in materiality, superficiality, status, selfishness, hedonism and consumerism. If there is no God, and everyone is just an accident, then all that really matters is me, me, me. They have turned Madonna, the Mother of God, into a material girl living in a material world. Their rich, powerful corporations with slick Sun-cult logos sell us idols to worship, slowly taking over the world while we tacitly believe their “science,” vote for their politicians, buy their products, listen to their music, and watch their movies, sacrificing our souls at the altar of materialism.

Our eyes and experience tell us the Earth is flat and motionless, and everything in the sky revolves around us. When we cease to believe our own eyes and experience we must prostrate ourselves at the feet of the very pseudo-scientists who blinded us, to treat them as "experts," astronomical "priests" who have special knowledge only they can access, like the Hubble telescope. By brainwashing us of something so gigantic and fundamental, it makes every other kind of lesser indoctrination a piece of cake!

Earth being the flat, fixed center of the universe, around which everything in the heavens revolves denotes a special importance and significance not only the Earth, but to us humans, the most intelligent among the intelligent designer's designs. By turning Earth into a spinning ball thrown around the Sun and shot through infinite space from a Godless Big Bang they turn humanity into a random meaningless, purposeless accident of a blind, dumb universe! It's trauma-based mind-control! They beat the divinity out of us with their mental manipulations.?"

- Eric Dubay
n1colae
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by n1colae »

John Clees wrote: Image
Fastest Fighter Plane speed G = 8.46 (2278 feet/sec) the max speed a Pilot can Endure before a blackout
Speed of Apoll 11 -( 36,960 feet/sec)
Seems legit!

hmm, this is a bit stupid for me. using a google and searching up simple physics stuff, i managed to find out why can this be disagreed. you cannot just equal speed with g-force, because the g-force is in fact connected with acceleration and not the speed itself. we are a bit naive, all the conspiracy theories are easy to believe either, its just a matter of critical thinking as you said and making a researches, observe what you know as basis of physics. there many things hop in my mind such as the 'baumgartner' project and similiar stuff. like redbull really invested to trick us all about the another proof of round earth. lets try to put things one level further and investigate about every thing, not just believe what they say and wait for people to prove the wrong about it