[TL01] LESPOINTS - Timeless 01

- wax
BrokenBo
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: [TL01] Francesco Del Garda - Timeless 01

Post by BrokenBo »

will this be available anywhere else. i would like to buy it.
Nicola Kazimir
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Nicola Kazimir »

RGRPGN wrote:ARTIST is "LES POINTS"?
yes, people never read through forums hä? :D
RGRPGN
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by RGRPGN »

Nicola Kazimir wrote:
RGRPGN wrote:ARTIST is "LES POINTS"?
yes, people never read through forums hä? :D
I have read only today that this is from LESPOINTS and I thought it was from Francesco
sundayafterglow
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: [TL01] LESPOINTS - Timeless 01

Post by sundayafterglow »

Just imagine how many of the people who pre-ordered this (before even listening to the snippets) are the regular known and unknown Discogs sharks.

I like the tracks, but these limited and exclusive editions start driving me crazy. There are so many people who want and deserve this record, but wouldn't feed the greedy bastards.
seane
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by seane »

So what's the deal with this? the site says it's no longer in stock, Franceso mentioned on facebook it will be released in March. Was there a pre order stage?
RGRPGN
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by RGRPGN »

sundayafterglow wrote:Just imagine how many of the people who pre-ordered this (before even listening to the snippets) are the regular known and unknown Discogs sharks.

I like the tracks, but these limited and exclusive editions start driving me crazy. There are so many people who want and deserve this record, but wouldn't feed the greedy bastards.
fck THE DISCOGS SHARKS -ex

Music is sharing!
vauchl
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by vauchl »

sundayafterglow wrote:Just imagine how many of the people who pre-ordered this (before even listening to the snippets) are the regular known and unknown Discogs sharks.

You were able to preview that one already three months ago when FDG posted a video on Facebook ;) Guess what, that 4 Track ep costs nearly 16€ + Shipping from italy and since I know its from Les Points and not from FDG im no longer interested..Its not the discogs sharks, its les point, fdg and Ultrasuoni Records who wants to rip you off -ex
bkrec
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by bkrec »

i don't blame lespoints, i mean they just made great tracks, the decision to make not so many copies and sell it only through ultrasuoni is probably from the label owner so FDG - yeh the price is actually a rip off, on this i agree but yeh what can you do - honestly i don't think that owning this record would make any difference in my collection or bag.
see things differently..