[UVAR005] Andrey Zots - The Mascarade EP (incl. Cezar remix)

- wax
groovesh
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

[UVAR005] Andrey Zots - The Mascarade EP (incl. Cezar remix)

Post by groovesh »

Uvar release number five brings together two very special people and our first 3 track EP. Andrey Zots signs up with two trademark tracks - "the mascarade" and "wax&gentleman", both equaly dramatic and intriguing. Joining him with a remix, Cezar Lazar rounds up our fith release with a classic approach to the original material. Vinyl only, 180 gramm & original artwork included in shrinked sleeve.

release date not known yet..
Pervade
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: [UVAR005] Andrey Zots - The Mascarade EP (incl. Cezar re

Post by Pervade »

Really nice release.
Get busy listenin', or get busy dyin'.
blizt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by blizt »

I'm liking what Cezar has done here, the only thing that's annoying the hell out of me is the atmospheric sounds, way too loud for me I would have mixed them with more subtlety. But that is just my opinion of course.
BrokenBo
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by BrokenBo »

i like all three tracks, on the remix i have to agree with blizt....some sounds are too loud and kill the vibe a little bit.
180gram
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by 180gram »

blizt wrote:I'm liking what Cezar has done here, the only thing that's annoying the hell out of me is the atmospheric sounds, way too loud for me I would have mixed them with more subtlety. But that is just my opinion of course.
Totally agree with you on that. They are overpowering any sense of groove those tracks had. Wil lskip this after
having supported most of the label's previous releases.