don't be shy and introduce yourself!

- open
loore
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: don't be shy and introduce yourself!

Post by loore »

john clees wrote:don't be shy and introduce yourself!

how did you find out about mnml.nl ?

please let us know...

:)
ehi hi everyryone! im from Italy ! what about me...i have 21 and just a clubber that want stay tuned on this kind of music..and i find this forum during a search on internet...i was lookinf for a track thate have played Villalobos @ Caprices..nothing to say...good forum and gpood music! Thumbs Up!
Cheers Lorenzo
loore
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by loore »

john clees wrote:don't be shy and introduce yourself!

how did you find out about mnml.nl ?

please let us know...

:)
ehi hi everyryone! im from Italy ! what about me...i have 21 and just a clubber that want stay tuned on this kind of music..and i find this forum during a search on internet...i was lookinf for a track thate have played Villalobos @ Caprices..nothing to say...good forum and gpood music! Thumbs Up!
Cheers Lorenzo
djsprash
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by djsprash »

Hi, I'm Shri. From Malaysia currently studying filmmaking in Chicago. In that fragile state where I want to quit what I'm doing now and just concentrate on making music, it's where the heart's at. This is my first forum btw. Hope to meet some cool people here. I also have a tumblr site where I post up tracks I dig, minimalcult.tumblr.com
djsprash
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by djsprash »

Hi, I'm Shri. From Malaysia currently studying filmmaking in Chicago. In that fragile state where I want to quit what I'm doing now and just concentrate on making music, it's where the heart's at. This is my first forum btw. Hope to meet some cool people here. I also have a tumblr site where I post up tracks I dig, minimalcult.tumblr.com
kenah
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by kenah »

Hello,

I am Vlad from Romania, Bucharest. I am studying Financial science and have my own studio with a lot of analog gear that i am collecting.

List of analog gear for the moment:

DSI Prophet 08 keyboard
Novation ultranova keyboard
Yamaha AN1X keyboard . All are polyphonic synthesizers.

I have hear about mnml.nl from friends that are continously posting for your forum.

Thank you

Kenah.
kenah
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by kenah »

Hello,

I am Vlad from Romania, Bucharest. I am studying Financial science and have my own studio with a lot of analog gear that i am collecting.

List of analog gear for the moment:

DSI Prophet 08 keyboard
Novation ultranova keyboard
Yamaha AN1X keyboard . All are polyphonic synthesizers.

I have hear about mnml.nl from friends that are continously posting for your forum.

Thank you

Kenah.
boddo
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by boddo »

hello. i`m from romania.. i heard about this forum by accident.. i was looking for a trackid .. and you guys appeared ! :D ... i do not play music(but i would like ) ..i am only a listener . hope to help !
boddo
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by boddo »

hello. i`m from romania.. i heard about this forum by accident.. i was looking for a trackid .. and you guys appeared ! :D ... i do not play music(but i would like ) ..i am only a listener . hope to help !