[Arch014] Anonym_-_ Run_EP

- free art
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

[Arch014] Anonym_-_ Run_EP

Post by plaster »

The one year anniversary of Archipel continues with a second release of celebration. We close the first year like we started it with Anonym.

Archipel presents you with the second coming of Anonym, "Run," on the netlabel. Beginning with "Retrogram" the listener is taken into an instant hypnosis by a wobbling bass which gradually sprouts tonal rings, shattered remains of digital thought and a throbbing backbone.

"Unidentified Runner" is a dark and humid push and pull into the depths of a an alien gelatin ocean with spooky crevaces every which way one looks.

"Crusing the Circuit is a shatterd breath full of digital ruin and a thumping underside set to damage with its epileptic and angry circuitry ready to turn its back to man and take control. To close of this release is "Renewal" where a kinetic protocyber heave hoe builds into a warm midnight dance escapade. An ecstatic full circle end to the first wondrous year of Archipel and the beginning of an entire new generation of music.

tracks include
1 Anonym_-_Retrogram
2 Anonym_-_Crusing_the_Circuit
3 Anonym_-_Unidentified_Runner
4 Anonym_-_Last_Gate
5 Anonym_-_Renewal

[Arch014] Anonym_-_ Run_EP Complete Release
Drop the idea of becoming someone else, because you are already a masterpiece.
entropy
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by entropy »

Downloaded it a week ago, nice release, kinda psychedelic and dark, but also quite deep! The best one for me from her is Renewal, the last one... it's got an unusualy hard kick for minimal music (even for minimal techno, i'd say), but that's the good thing, 'cause it blends in with everything else...
Nice one from archipel, as always! ;)
"So the kids take a pill to feel the funk and the DJ takes a pill to feel the funk. I don't take a pill to feel the funk." (Derrick May)
Anonym
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Anonym »

Hey I heard somewhere that each song from this album was based on a scene from the scifi classic "Logans Run" ............ :wink:
Where where where am I? Who who am I?
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

Anonym wrote:Hey I heard somewhere that each song from this album was based on a scene from the scifi classic "Logans Run" ............ :wink:
Lies! it's only a rumor! :P
Anonym
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Anonym »

pheek wrote:
Anonym wrote:Hey I heard somewhere that each song from this album was based on a scene from the scifi classic "Logans Run" ............ :wink:
Well I heard it from a very very reliable source :P
Where where where am I? Who who am I?
entropy
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by entropy »

Anonym wrote:
pheek wrote:
Well I heard it from a very very reliable source :P
Phaha, lol! :D
Never seen the movie, to be honest... :(
"So the kids take a pill to feel the funk and the DJ takes a pill to feel the funk. I don't take a pill to feel the funk." (Derrick May)
fredrik_h
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by fredrik_h »

wrong... from what I've heard each each track is taken from a different scenario from the movie "Cannonball Run" with Burt Reynolds (refer to tracks "last gate" and "crusing the circuit" which are obvious racing references...)

I've also heard that if you reverse one of the tracks and decode the audio to text, you will get a url where to find the movie at the cheapest price....

"comedy action" movies always been such a big influence on art...