[ASC006] Melchior Prod. ltd -The Return Of The Cosmic Kids

- wax
clinc1991
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: [ASC006] Melchior Prod. ltd -The Return Of The Cosmic Ki

Post by clinc1991 »

he is resident at a fairly new night in bristol (tight laces) who had thomas melchior playing at the beginning of november, so could have got a promo copy then.
breton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by breton »

Ugh. If it really sounds like that (bit crushed 128 kbps YouTube mp3), next time i see Thomas i will glue his bollocks to his chin. There's only so much disappointment i can take.
dirddey_iddler
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dirddey_iddler »

melchior is pressing always bad sounding vinyls. he likes when his pressings are not having big differences to 128kpbs mp3 youtube rips. Since he is using a magix musicmaker to create his tracks, he achieves his goal very well
LSTL
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by LSTL »

dirddey_iddler wrote:melchior is pressing always bad sounding vinyls. he likes when his pressings are not having big differences to 128kpbs mp3 youtube rips. Since he is using a magix musicmaker to create his tracks, he achieves his goal very well
:lol: :lol: :lol: let's wait the release? Well everyone hopes it's not like that and the guy got somehow a bad premaster, who knows if rhadoo played the same quality one @ sw?
dirddey_iddler
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dirddey_iddler »

it`s a stupid odyssey.

you don`t know where the soundcloud guy tristan got this track and if he plays the promo or not. To say something about the quality of a vinyl release by checking soundcloud tracks may ripped by youtube or youtube videos is reliable like to say you win the next jackpot game.

You could listen to some tracks of melchiors release in one of the podcasts by an discussed artist here. So i doubt the quality is bad or something else. I believe Mr. Melchior knows how to release Vinyls.

Wait to the final release.

Btw. listen to some of the mixes to well known forum members here, there you will recognize some quality youtube tracks!!
dj9aj
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by dj9aj »

I was at sunwaves when rhadoo dropped this tune. It sounded perfect right at the end of his 14 hour set. This tune will sound great if its played at the right time and place
groovesh
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by groovesh »

https://soundcloud.com/tristanferguson/ ... -002-vinyl
first track
dirddey_iddler
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dirddey_iddler »

groovesh wrote:https://soundcloud.com/tristanferguson/ ... -002-vinyl
first track
check the 4th page of this thread, we are talking about THIS mix!!