Philsen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

[Perlon096] Half Hawaii – All over

Post by Philsen »

... dont know when - but it comes ...

Half Hawaii – all over – Perlon 96 – format – Vinyl 12 2013

check Sammy Dee's interview:

Any new collaboration or release in the near future?

Yes indeed…
Half Hawaii – all over – Perlon 96 – format – Vinyl 12 2013
Sammy Dee – marvin – Vinyl 12 2013
Fataunsa (feat. Purplehummer & Volkan Akin) Vinyl 12 2013

http://www.soundwall.it/sammy-dee-lets-get-perlonized/
-everything you think, do and say
is in the pill you took today-
:zager and evans:

-life is of the nature of water:
it always seeks the deepest place,
which is always below in the darkness
and heaviness of the earth.-
:c.g. jung:
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Re: [Perlon096] Half Hawaii – All over

Post by John Clees »

English translation...

Probably if I try to browse on my dictionary finding the word "underground music" I would not find "Perlon" Although in reality it Should Appear as the first choice and probably associated with the miniature Sammy Dee. Thanks to him, That light music detached from any kind of conformism or business continues to breathe between Kreuzberg and Friedrichshain through multiple monikers,: such as Pantytec (with Zip) Half Hawaii (Bruno with Pronsato). Waiting for the release number 96 of the catalog, we have furthered His musical views, Talked about His Own projects and collaborations and discussed about Berlin and Italian clubbing.

You are linked to minimal music, something only for good ears, in a word Perlon. What does it mean to belong to this label for you and what are the most important ideals?

Over the past 20 years, I have been linked to all sorts of different music genres, I guess. I have always felt very ambitious and free with the variety, and being part of Perlon comes with a certain creative freedom That I enjoy a lot.

If I asked you to give me a definition of your own music, what adjectives would you use?

Timeless, complex, exciting.

Perlon Also means "Get Perlonized," the most known party That Takes place every month at Panorama Bar What do you think are the strength points That Night have made ​​this so famous?

Thirteen years of constant quality music and people! Great Line-Ups combined with a very special sound That attracts different people from all over the world. The atmosphere created is somehow special, even in a very well known location like Panorama Bar, I dare to say we managed to create an own sound world.

I'm curious to know what you think instead of your party opposed to Those nights or festivals with endless and same lineups. Do you think they are so confusing situations, something linked to the music business?

Nowadays there is longer available in wide choice of different kind of music and festivals, everyone is Able to choose for oneself what kind of party he want to attempt. I think most people see music That Make Their Work as a statement, a lifestyle, an art-but in the end, they have to make a living with it. You can always choose the right path That Seems to Achieve That, I guess.

We come to you, just in Additions to your performance, you're known for Pantytec and Half Hawaii. Describe briefly your relationship with Zip and Bruno Pronsato, how did you start These collaborations, what ideas you want to bring on them and how they are different from you only releases.

Zip and Bruno are two well respected artists and Became good friends through the years We have been working together. Zip and I met in Offenbach in 1996 while I worked for Neuton distr. We simply liked the same style of music back then and thought it would be a great idea to put our heads together, therefore "Pantytec" was born! Bruno arrived in Berlin in 2006. He came to a party while I was playing one of His releases at Club der Visionäre. It was a clear sympathy between us from the very first moment we met. So the creation of Half Hawaii Seemed to logic conclusion to us. I think, it is an utterly normal procedures, When the sound of two different artists influence each other on collaborations!

Berlin clubbing scene is changing to two many choices (also political) That have considerable influence. What can you say as citizen of Berlin? Are you scared for the future of the german clubs?

No. The scene surely changed, but That is a normal process of time. These parties That occurred here over 20 years ago, would not work anymore. Berlin is Constantly changing, it keeps Redefining itself and that's what makes That city so special. I feel very lucky being a witness Of These changes. After all, there is no other city like Berlin.

Ultrastretch, your last creatures (founded in 2010). Why was born and for what purpose did you want to bring with this label? What are the most relevant differences from your works on Perlon and Hello Repeat?

Ultrastretch hosts a community of musicians and designers drawn together by Their passion for music. Berlin's art and music scenes Has Been inextricably linked over the past years. Ultrastretch embraces this relationship by continuing to cultivate an underground community where artists and musicians can share Their ideas, collaborate on projects and foster creative expression. Compared to the other labels I know I worked on, it's more like a helping platform for new artists.

We recently saw you perform at Link in Bologna with Zip. What impression did you have, what do you think of the Italian clubbing, do you see a very different reality than the German one?

I definitely had some great shows in Italy over the past years, that `s for sure! And I also met some amazing artists over there, I've been planning on working with. From what I have seen and can tell, the Italian club scene Has Been growing immensely Within a very short period of time. So let `s see what the future holds!

The electronic music over the years Suffered the fashion waves, but the techno is always a strong point. With the ear of a pro-DJ, according to Functional you what will be the next step of electronic music?

I do hope something exciting!

Any collaboration or new release in the near future?

Yes indeed ...
Half Hawaii - all over - Perlon 96 - format - Vinyl 12th 2013
Sammy Dee - marvin - Vinyl 12th 2013
Fataunsa (feat. Purplehummer & Volkan Akin) Vinyl 12th 2013
b-ran
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by b-ran »

how is perlon097 out before this?
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

maybe something delayed the process, and they didnt want to push other releases back cause of that
valloo
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by valloo »

leonardolm
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by leonardolm »

Philsen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Philsen »

leonardolm wrote:http://www.deejay.de/m_All/All_Over__133419

Bside is soo cool..
yep, sounds like the older perlon releases ... : ) ... very nice (*)
-everything you think, do and say
is in the pill you took today-
:zager and evans:

-life is of the nature of water:
it always seeks the deepest place,
which is always below in the darkness
and heaviness of the earth.-
:c.g. jung:
Harry
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Harry »

both of these are sounding wicked, looking forward to this one!