Producing Berghain techno?

- ask away
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Re: Producing Berghain techno?

Post by Themis »

no no keep going on,
judging peoples opinions on their soundcloud plays and insulting their home country totally gets your points across.
Dal-Tech
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Dal-Tech »

Mono-xID wrote:
Dal-Tech wrote:The difference between Americans and Europeans is Europeans are more political in terms of music. Berghain is like a Cathedral and a person isn't supposed to question the Catholic church.
What an utter crap talk. :roll: Some clubs just defining the sound. That's just the way it is. So did HACIENDA in the 80's ,
TRESOR in the 90's and now it's BERGHAIN`s turn. And yes the music is simple,that's what "real techno" is all about. For some people Robert Hood is a pure genius, for others it`s boring shite. Music is subjective.
I really don't know what your problem is. If you don't like it, don't listen to it and stop bitching about it.

And you don't have to tell me the difference between america and europe. I'm pretty happy that i don't live in this sick shithole called USA.
Berghain is hype. It's like bad prog house music during the 1990s. Everyone thought they had to play some drum roll build up type stuff but it was just crap club music. Lol. If you want to make Berghain techno use effects. Make it sound like a soundtrack for a haunted house.
Dal-Tech wrote: Everyone else is trying to be cool, not me.
hey everybody : I'm a douche !
Hades
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Hades »

Dal-Tech wrote:
The difference between Americans and Europeans is Europeans are more political in terms of music. Berghain is like a Cathedral and a person isn't supposed to question the Catholic church.
This one's hilarious.
Have you even been in enough countries in Europe to make such a great generalisation ?
USA is one single country. Most of the people living there speak the same language.
Europe is one big melting pot of many many different countries, and different cultures, and most of them don't speak the same language.
Even though there sure are differences between the inhabitants of the different states in the USA, the differences are a lot smaller than all the differences inbetween all the European people.

I always felt people from the USA (or Canada) spould spend at least a month or two in their life to tour Europe, just like Europeans should do the same at least once touring the USA and Canada.
We would all benefit from this. We're all modern capitalistic western countries, but we're miles apart in so many things.
An extended tour through each others territory would make all of us understand each other a lot more.

And as if the Catholic church would never be questioned over here ? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sorry man, that's a retarded statement to make. The Catholic church has lost so much power here in the last decades all they have to do is defend themselves constantly. They've pretty much become the laughing stock and an easy target of many many folks over here.
What's especially funny about that statement is the fact that religion has so many "fanatic" movements in the USA. Things you won't find in Europe.
For example : whole stadions filled with "believers". Tele-preaching (and of course selling, cause it's all about the cash in the end). There's a far more bigger crowd of non-critical "believers" in the USA than there is in Europe, even if you go to more classically Catholic countries like Italy or Poland or...
The people that still choose to "believe" in a religion here are usually a lot more critical about what and who they believe in.
Hades
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Hades »

Themis wrote:no no keep going on,
judging peoples opinions on their soundcloud plays and insulting their home country totally gets your points across.
agreed this might not have been the best way to bring a point across,
but some folks just bring up the worst in people,
and there's nothing wrong about being passionate about music, no ? :)
Dal-Tech
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Dal-Tech »

Hades wrote:
Dal-Tech wrote:
The difference between Americans and Europeans is Europeans are more political in terms of music. Berghain is like a Cathedral and a person isn't supposed to question the Catholic church.
This one's hilarious.
Have you even been in enough countries in Europe to make such a great generalisation ?
USA is one single country. Most of the people living there speak the same language.
Europe is one big melting pot of many many different countries, and different cultures, and most of them don't speak the same language.
Even though there sure are differences between the inhabitants of the different states in the USA, the differences are a lot smaller than all the differences inbetween all the European people.

I always felt people from the USA (or Canada) spould spend at least a month or two in their life to tour Europe, just like Europeans should do the same at least once touring the USA and Canada.
We would all benefit from this. We're all modern capitalistic western countries, but we're miles apart in so many things.
An extended tour through each others territory would make all of us understand each other a lot more.

And as if the Catholic church would never be questioned over here ? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sorry man, that's a retarded statement to make. The Catholic church has lost so much power here in the last decades all they have to do is defend themselves constantly. They've pretty much become the laughing stock and an easy target of many many folks over here.
What's especially funny about that statement is the fact that religion has so many "fanatic" movements in the USA. Things you won't find in Europe.
For example : whole stadions filled with "believers". Tele-preaching (and of course selling, cause it's all about the cash in the end). There's a far more bigger crowd of non-critical "believers" in the USA than there is in Europe, even if you go to more classically Catholic countries like Italy or Poland or...
The people that still choose to "believe" in a religion here are usually a lot more critical about what and who they believe in.
The Catholic analogy was just to show an idol worshiping, or orthodoxy attitude toward certain things like music that's culturally inheritance. I don't have anything against the Catholic church or Orthodox Jews or meant it in a literal sense.
Dal-Tech wrote: Everyone else is trying to be cool, not me.
hey everybody : I'm a douche !
steevio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by steevio »

on Europeans unquestionably worshipping Berghain Techno - i'm sorry but thats absolute nonsense.

the diversity of electronic music in Europe is vast, just like the miriad of cultures.

Berghain Techno is a tiny underground part of it.
MagpieIndustries
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by MagpieIndustries »

steevio wrote:on Europeans unquestionably worshipping Berghain Techno - i'm sorry but thats absolute nonsense.

But unquestionably worshipping modular synths, now that's a different story. Say anything against their unmusical blippy-bloopy sh!t and you get burned as a witch.
steevio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by steevio »

MagpieIndustries wrote:
steevio wrote:on Europeans unquestionably worshipping Berghain Techno - i'm sorry but thats absolute nonsense.

But unquestionably worshipping modular synths, now that's a different story. Say anything against their unmusical blippy-bloopy sh!t and you get burned as a witch.
haha the troll is back,