Octopus Signature Series sample pack volume one: Nikola Gala

- ask away
octopus
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Octopus Signature Series sample pack volume one: Nikola Gala

Post by octopus »

Breaking new ground and blurring the line between creation and performance, we give you a mainline into the studios of our most successful and talented artists. The most inspiring new loops and hits for use in your production and DJ sets. Thousands of starting points in your quest to pump the big speakers.

This pack has 235 x 16-bit WAV loops. Download size is 433MB unzipped. 27 Bass loops 25 Demo loops 25 Drum loops 16 FX loops 25 Kick loops 22 Music loops 23 Perc loops 7 Snare loops 6 Synth loops 53 Top loops 6 Vocal loops

http://sounds.beatport.com/pack/signatu ... -gala/6434

Feedback from some of your favorite DJs and producers:

Pan-Pot - "Great sounds. Exactly what I expected from Nikola Gala. Rough and funky stuff!"

Carlo Lio - "With Nikola being one of my favourite producers I was sure I would be in to this pack and after listening I was completely right. Well done! Look fwd to all the next ones."

Bart Skils - "Great package and rocking tools, easy to use and powerfull!"

Ambivalent - "Yeah I would definitely like to get more of these to use in DJ sets. Thanks!"

Jon Rundell - "These loops and edits are perfect for my groove based sets to help add a little extra, going to have lots of fun playing around with them!"

Luigi Madonna - "Great  samples package very strong!! Perfect for techno producers."