Schubaq & Verveine - Ness (Tardis 001)

- wax
b-ran
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: Schubaq & Verveine - Ness (Tardis 001)

Post by b-ran »

funny that his name is "vinyl_for_life" :roll:
Papa Bear
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Papa Bear »

Themis wrote:thats the way it is if you are the only seller on the market :D

average price is at 10 € tough :)
Just cos you're the only seller on the market doesn't mean sh!t. I can find you lots of quality releases where there's only one guy selling the record, yet the price is no higher than 2-3 quid. This particular seller is just an idiot, that's all. He is a product of the modern fucked up Discogs culture, where people aim to make as much money as possible by means of ripping off a fellow Discogs user. I must also say, of all the retarded sellers on Discogs nowadays, RPR / Zip fanboys are the worst by far. It's like there's a competition going on among them to find out who is the most retarded one. And they are always easy to spot, based on what they sell and how much they charge for their vinyls. But you know what's the funniest sh!t about these cuntbags? It's reading their comments on various releases, where they complain about "greedy sellers" and demand that people "preserve the vinyl culture". I sh!t you not. These guys are that hypocrite.
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

with some guys i dont even know if they are just joking, cause they set prizes at which they never sell

http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?release_id=237477

like that romainlg guy ^^
Ciaran_
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Ciaran_ »

This vinyl for life guy is a joker he is selling that Bluetrain sushitech thing for near £80 and its still in shops for £30

Prime Discogs tosser
brooklyn1
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by brooklyn1 »

I should start a reselling vinyl gig.
Save the planet, Kill Yourself.