- wax
herpie herve
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: [PERLON97] Villalobos / Loderbauer - Turbo Seman EP

Post by herpie herve »

grace anxiety wrote:I think raresh has his own style

Onur on the otherhand is defo a bit of a wannabe

But yes agree both of their movements behind the decks are very similar to ricardos
the music they play speaks for me rather than if they are wannabe or not, or how they look like behind the decks , and is quiet different than ricardo in the last years imo.
Agree with Themis regarding Perlon release. i am quiet done with spanish vocal minimalism, but the track itself not that bad.
dirddey_iddler
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dirddey_iddler »

luckily the other artichoke haircut boys have their own style!

i watched some youtube vids randomly from Ric, Raresh and Onur, sometimes the well trained eye will have problems to seperate them too :P anyway!

Both tracks are edits, they cant reflect the vibe of a party, where it was dropped, easily.

Zip chooses his releases very critical, something must going on insinde his mind with these tracks.

Agree with you.

Maybe this record is more a piece of memories as a tool or secrect weapon.

After listen to it again (5 Times), i think i will buy it when i see it in a store...why stop the support for a heavy, weird and not so much functional piece of music
herpie herve
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by herpie herve »

i watched some youtube vids randomly from Ric, Raresh and Onur, sometimes the well trained eye will have problems to seperate them too :P anyway!
you are total right about this :)))
they have similar looks in their nature.

Last edited by herpie herve on Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
herpie herve
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by herpie herve »

:))))
grace anxiety
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by grace anxiety »

Im not into the Spanish vocal minimalism too but the more I listen the more I like the track.....the rapping elements of it are kinda fun and unusual

defo a fabric 9am type track
dirddey_iddler
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dirddey_iddler »

grace anxiety wrote:Im not into the Spanish vocal minimalism too but the more I listen the more I like the track.....the rapping elements of it are kinda fun and unusual

defo a fabric 9am type track
yes. fabric or get perlonized in paranoia bar in the morning with open shutters !!
blizt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by blizt »

Heard today the samples properly, and wow that second track i really can get into it. Definitely worth a buy this vinyl.

What I dont get is, are both tracks reworks from ricardo and loderbauer? Or first track is ricardo and second max? If that's the case I'm really happy ricardo has found in max a new inspiration to make music, because almost all of their work together to date has been amazing.
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

sounds dope as usual..

the last ricardo and loderbauer ep is just standing in my shelf tho.. probably gonna do it like dirddey, if i see it in a local store i'll most likely grab one..