[CGTX001] Gemini - Gemini Traxx Part One

- wax
guitarhero
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: [CGTX001] Gemini - Gemini Traxx Part One

Post by guitarhero »

Can somebody compare the sound of the repress to the sound of the original? Just curious.
Papa Bear
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Papa Bear »

ray parry wrote:
Papa Bear wrote:
ray parry wrote:someone needs to repress Imagine-A-Nation
This. Unfortunately i never bothered to buy it when the prices were reasonable. Then RPR started playing it and BAM!!! It's gone.

yep gutted. 6/7 months ago they were 50£ which is somewhat reasonable i guess. fck paying what they are asking now.
Well, i wasn't talking about 6/7 months ago. More like 1.5-2 years ago. Back then it was dirt cheap actually. And no, 50 quid isn't reasonable, are you serious? The highest i ever paid for a record was £40, and that was for a NM copy of AJ Sound - The Block (which you gotta agree is a super rare record and is very sought-after).
ray parry
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by ray parry »

Papa Bear wrote:
ray parry wrote:
Papa Bear wrote:
ray parry wrote:someone needs to repress Imagine-A-Nation
This. Unfortunately i never bothered to buy it when the prices were reasonable. Then RPR started playing it and BAM!!! It's gone.

yep gutted. 6/7 months ago they were 50£ which is somewhat reasonable i guess. fck paying what they are asking now.
Well, i wasn't talking about 6/7 months ago. More like 1.5-2 years ago. Back then it was dirt cheap actually. And no, 50 quid isn't reasonable, are you serious? The highest i ever paid for a record was £40, and that was for a NM copy of AJ Sound - The Block (which you gotta agree is a super rare record and is very sought-after).
IMO 50£ is reasonable for a record that i truly love and will play for many years to come. I spend more then £50 on a g of coke that lasts less then 10 hours.
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

haha putting things into perspective :)

i have to agree, if i see a rare record which i love 50 € is ok.
Papa Bear
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Papa Bear »

ray parry wrote:IMO 50£ is reasonable for a record that i truly love and will play for many years to come. I spend more then £50 on a g of coke that lasts less then 10 hours.
Well, i personally try to lead a healthy lifestyle, so i snort whey protein instead. It's much cheaper than coke and the highs are more intense / last longer. Not to mention it makes you ripped as fck.
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

wow.. this record sounds really well (*)

looking forward to the other stuff..
Funkhunt
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Funkhunt »

And what about the info that matters? Any inside info about the ones being repressed besides the first two that are already known? I have a few in my wantlist that i would gladly buy a repress version.
dirddey_iddler
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dirddey_iddler »

Funkhunt wrote:And what about the info that matters? Any inside info about the ones being repressed besides the first two that are already known? I have a few in my wantlist that i would gladly buy a repress version.
man, if you read carefully this thread you will recognize that 10 rereleases will enter the vinyl market. You can be sure that some of your wants are going be repressed! good day, he -smurf