WelcoMatt
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: [OSLO27] Federico Molinari - P-ldora

Post by WelcoMatt »

patrick bateman wrote:
WelcoMatt wrote:Your point is...?
My point?

Well, this is a thread about the new Oslo release. I saw the review on RA, and then, as a service, for YOU only, I post the link to the review here.

If you want me to, I could in the future post the link in threads not related to the review, but that would be a bit stupid, yes/no?

Being passive aggressive is not a service
180gram
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by 180gram »

Jorge Savoretti Dub Mix is pretty nice. Originals are boring as f#ck
Papa Bear
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Papa Bear »

WelcoMatt wrote:
patrick bateman wrote:
My point?

Well, this is a thread about the new Oslo release. I saw the review on RA, and then, as a service, for YOU only, I post the link to the review here.

If you want me to, I could in the future post the link in threads not related to the review, but that would be a bit stupid, yes/no?

Dude, passive aggressive posts are the best, especially when worded in a witty way (i'm not talking about his particular post, but just in general).
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

WelcoMatt wrote:
patrick bateman wrote:
My point?

It's hard for me to understand what YOUR problem is?
This thread is about a particular release, I post the link to the review on RA. Why do you have a problem with this?

It seems like you have a problem with my post, because the review on RA isn't a good review?!?