what the fck is happening in london

- open
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Re: what the fck is happening in london

Post by Themis »

puh shepard, there is so much wrong with your post i dont even know where to start.
eople who truly believe in hardcore Islam don't belong in the western world. Simple fact.
and people who are hardcore katholics do? you know the ones with views like

no sex before marriage
no divorce
no rights for gay people
no abortion

if you have an extrem view, doesnt matter of what, you will ALWAYS be at the edge of society and never in the middle. and you will always create friction.

Sweden is not suffering, i dont know what media you consume over there, but sweden is one of the richest countrys with one of the highest living standards on earth, i dont know why you think the whole country is suffering cause of some riots.
what happens in Sweden is not even news worthy in most parts of the USA or France or Brasil.

Also to think that these things happen cause of multiculturalism is so wrong i cant even believe someone would try to link these things. Its much easier than that, there are poor and there are rich people - thats it, you dont need more than that for riots. no culture needed, just money.

Also for your information,
Wikipedia:
but that in any case the high numbers are explained by a broader legal definition of rape than in other countries, and an effort to register all suspected and repeated rapes.
perfect example for that was the Julian Assange Case.

dont just type something into google and believe the first best site which comes along.
It sucks that I have to live amongst them but at least we don't seem to be suffering as much as Sweden is.
it seems you had some really bad experience.
Them? you mean all, which didnt grow up with your culture?

i have to say, whatever you call your culture, i hope im very far away from it Oo
Shepherd_of_Anu
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Shepherd_of_Anu »

The Julian Assange Case is not a good example at all. There are a lot of powerful people and groups who want to see him go down. Who knows if it is even true.

I don't care much for most modern liberal values. I think it would be nice to live in a society with stronger family values and a cohesive social society. I live in an extremely diverse area and I attended a liberal and diverse university... Quite frankly it sucks. I would rather live around people that I have something in common with instead of a hodgepodge of people that don't really seem to care for each other very much.

You don't understand what it is like here. The government brow beats their multicultural philosophy into your mind through the school system and the media. It is like a constant mental barrage of mind manipulation. In highschool teachers try to convince us that there is no such thing as a Canadian people. They are engaged in an effort to destroy any sense of ethnic identity amongst segments of the population with old roots in Canada. It is somewhat akin to the kind of... well read this article. You will get the jist of what I am on about. This is what they have been doing to Canadians since 1971.

'Swedishness must be split from being white'
http://www.thelocal.se/48022/20130521/

Multiculturalism is a smokescreen. It is Americanism in disguise... which is disgusting quite frankly. I have a feeling what is going on today is a massive campaign of manipulation with the aims of achieving the goals of psychiatry... psychiatry is evil by the way.

The only thing the people behind this care about is bringing more people here so that the economy grows. Economic growth is their only concern. They don't care about how much is sucks to have live amongst these people. I have a friend who hates living in Canada so much that he moved to Asia. He enjoys living in a society with a real and cohesive culture.

Here is a video about how the big businessmen who control the United States kept pumping as many immigrants into the country as possible in order to grow the economy. Basically the Canadian government is trying to do the same thing. I don't think it is a good idea and the end result is going to lead the the ghettoization of Canadians cities... the city I live in is becoming a ghetto. you wouldn't believe how shitty it is around here. I am hoping to move somewhere up north eventually and get away from this crap.

Immigration by the Numbers -- Off the Charts
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

why assange is the perfect case, in no other countriy they could have prosecute him for rape even though the supposed victims told the police that the sex was mutual. its only possible cause of a broad definition of rape.

i still dont know about what culturs you talk.
i never saw a man do something bad and decided: ok its cause of his culture
when josef fritzl raped his own family, i didnt think its part of the austrian culture
when this danish guy killed 80 kids, i didnt think its part of the danish culture
if people set cars on fire and riot in france, sweden, iran, or anywhere else i dont think its part of their culture

it seems you have quite a conservative view of life, of course you are not happy.

its like going to iran and try to find people who enjoy my liberal life with me. then telling everyone about how their views are wrong and why their system is going down cause they are not liberal enough.
i guess i would have many problems there and would be quite unhappy.
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

i watched the video, this only talks about over population
in 2050 every country has that problem, not only western countrys

of course you could set immigration to a low level and maybe even regulate child birth - and that will happen in most countrys.

the problem is we created a system that forces economic growth. and without a decent population growth you have a whole lot of other problems. maybe some day you yourself will riot in the streets cause you have no job and no future.

but there is a difference between stoping immigration cause your infrastructure and jobmarket cant handle the people, or if you stoping immigration cause of cultural differences.
thomasjaldemark
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by thomasjaldemark »

shephard.. dont talk about stuff you know nothing about. (you probably read some nazi propaganda sh!t...)
Shepherd_of_Anu
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

thomasjaldemark wrote:shephard.. dont talk about stuff you know nothing about. (you probably read some nazi propaganda sh!t...)
This kind of stuff is exactly why I have no respect for PC lefty leaning types. It is next to impossible to have a discussion involving critical or non-PC thoughts because as soon as someone doesn't agree they are automatically labelled a nazi or some sh!t. Honestly... wth?

So, are you pleased with the direction your country is headed? Are people generally happy with the way things are going. I spent a fair bit of time reading about what Sweden is like and the problems it is facing. What are your thoughts?

I read that last night was the 7th day of rioting. The riots have spread beyond Stockholm and they tried (not sure if they succeeded) to burn down two schools and a police station.

@Themis. I like to try and avoid this whole conservative vs liberal and left wing / right wing stuff. It detracts from the actual discussion.
Themis wrote:why assange is the perfect case, in no other countriy they could have prosecute him for rape even though the supposed victims told the police that the sex was mutual. its only possible cause of a broad definition of rape.

i still dont know about what culturs you talk.
i never saw a man do something bad and decided: ok its cause of his culture
when josef fritzl raped his own family, i didnt think its part of the austrian culture
when this danish guy killed 80 kids, i didnt think its part of the danish culture
if people set cars on fire and riot in france, sweden, iran, or anywhere else i dont think its part of their culture

it seems you have quite a conservative view of life, of course you are not happy.

its like going to iran and try to find people who enjoy my liberal life with me. then telling everyone about how their views are wrong and why their system is going down cause they are not liberal enough.
i guess i would have many problems there and would be quite unhappy.
Well in Canada we have had a number of honour killings in which Muslim families have killed their 'loved ones' because their culture demanded it be done. Generally they seem to kill their daughters but sometimes other women in the family too.

To be honest I am not really that conservative. I don't really base what I think on those paradigms. I try to judge things individually as they are as opposed to sticking to a particular philosophy.

Oh, there was another London style attack again but it happened in France. Some bearded African man stabbed a soldier in the neck and ran off into the crowd. Seems like it is trending.
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

you probably read the first time in your life about riots in sweden, now its a living immigrant hell for you.

take greece for example, there are many riots there in the last 2 years, but they didnt have to do anything with cultural differences, its just people have no work and no money and are frustrated.
why didnt it come to your mind thats maybe the same in sweden? but no in sweden young immigrants riot, so its much easier to not even ask why.
when you talk every alarmbell rings in my head

we can talk all day about immigration and social problems that arise.

but i doubt you can step back and see things clearly, you have definitly some deep seated problem with your environment.
and now you try and want to find the same thing on a global scale, trying to find a simple reason for your problems like

immigrants are bad for society or muslims cant integrate in the europe culture so they have to go,
islam is a violent religion .. and so on.

i would suggest you try and solve your own problems before you try to convice the rest of the world that they all have an immigration problem. cause even if sweden is changing their immigration policys, that would not make your environment one bit better.
Shepherd_of_Anu
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Themis wrote:when you talk every alarmbell rings in my head
That is a result of your social conditioning. There is nothing to be afraid of here. There is nothing wrong with questioning government doctrine and the stats quo. It is quite healthy in fact. I would think that a progressive / liberal type would understand that.
Themis wrote:you probably read the first time in your life about riots in sweden, now its a living immigrant hell for you.
You make a lot of suppositions without any sound reasoning. You are just pulling stuff out of thin air, painting a picture.

In the past few years I have had dozens of long conversations about these topics with immigrants. I like to hear people's stories and find out about their experiences here and back home. The truth is a lot of them aren't even happy living here. They are just mostly here for the money. I have heard some stories that really irked me. Like one woman I talked to, she was black and chinese, but she had lived here in this town her entire life. She has several special needs children but the principal at their school refused to give them the help they needed because there was only so much funding available and the policy was to prioritize funding allocation to immigrants first. I think that kind of stuff is bs.

If the problem in Sweden is jobs and a lack of money as you say then it seems illogical to continue taking more and more people in. I am not living there so I can't say what it is like. I only know what I read in the news and in blogs written by Swedish people. I can understand how a lack of money and jobs frustrate people. To be honest I don't even know sometimes if it is even in the best interests of immigrants to come to the west. Like I used to have a shipping job many years ago. I worked with this extremely devout black East African Muslim man for 10 hours a day lifting windows. We were like a couple of slaves for this corporation... except we didn't get the perks that real slaves got, like free cocaine to increase productivity. We would spend most of our time talking about the world, religion and politics. He hated it here and I don't blame him. A lot of people who come here do so because they want to live a better life but it is not always in their best interests. He didn't seem to think that there was a place for him in our society and he was probably right to some degree. He got paid even less then me and we did the same job... that being said, he had a very bad attitude about work and that is why they didn't pay him more. He didn't like the culture, didn't care much for the people.

The other Muslim guy I worked with was huge misogynist from Pakistan. There was only one woman who worked on his shift and every time something went wrong he would blame her and swear 'fucking woman' and throw sh!t around. I don't want to live in a society full of guys like this... sure he is only one guy but there is a pattern. I hated that guy. She was a really nice... he just hated her because in his culture women don't do men's jobs. I don't want to live in a society full of people like this.

The area I live... somedays I feel like I am the Last of the Mohicans. I am not sure where I am going with this... rambling at this point. Just wasting my time I suppose. I am just looking 20-30 years down the road and thinking about how much this place is going to suck.

fck it, nevermind, I have stuff to do.