[CH] 02/04/2013 Mapping Festival - May 2013 - Geneva

any
Opuswerk
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

[CH] 02/04/2013 Mapping Festival - May 2013 - Geneva

Post by Opuswerk »

Hi guys,

I thought i'd give you all a shout about a festival for which i worked on the program.
The Mapping Festival is happening this year between the 2nd and the 12th of May in Geneva Switzerland.

The festival is first a VJing festival, which allows to have sometimes some more experimental acts, as well as some that don't usually headline festivals.
This year's lineup consists of acts such as: Answer Code Request (De) * Pangaea (Uk) * Clark (Uk) * Baby Ford (Uk) * Jon Hopkins (Uk) * Cabanne (Fr) * Icicle (Uk) * Rockwell (Uk) * Legowelt (Nl) * Eli Verveine (Ch) * Rockwell (Uk) * Alex Smoke (Uk) * Dj Pete Aka Substance (De) * Atom ™ (De) * Kangding Ray (De) * Sonja Moonear (Ch) *

You can check more about it by following this link: http://www.mappingfestival.com

Here's some little info about what the festival's about.
The Mapping Festival is a multidisciplinary festival dedicated to audiovisual arts and digital cultures. As the sole broadcasting space of this magnitude in Switzerland, the festival is now also recognised internationally, and this with the richness of programming. Mapping Festival offers every year audiovisual performances, installations, clubbing parties, live performances, architectural mapping, as well as workshops and conferences.
Thanks to this unique diversity aspect, the festival is recognised throughout the world as an major event, a real experimental meeting space, for creation and exchange with its innovative thinking in the field of audiovisual arts.
Now in its eighth editions, the Mapping Festival has steadily grown and has become one of the leading events of its kind in Europe.
Opuswerk is now Hendrik van Boetzelaer
Links / Latest News : https://linktr.ee/opuswerk

www.soundcloud.com/opuswerk
www.instagram.com/opuswerk