Post by Themis »

the joke is on people who believe in hype :D
blizt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: Dependant & Happy Four!

Post by blizt »

Themis wrote:the joke is on people who believe in hype :D
Do you believe is hype? After so many releases under his belt, I cant really see Zip visioning a plan to hype a release. Why? Because he really dont need it. My guess? He probably wanted to make this release a strictly limited "we are only selling this at the pop up store and that's it". But he probably witnessed the record going for crazy prices on discogs and people complaining about it, and decided to press more records. But without information straight from the source, it's just guessing...
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

i didnt mean zip hyped the release, other people did, people who have nothing to do with perlon and wished really hard that its limited.
blizt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by blizt »

Themis wrote:i didnt mean zip hyped the release, other people did, people who have nothing to do with perlon and wished really hard that its limited.
Ok, I misunderstood you 8)
CAB
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by CAB »

not worth the 50euro price tag
Last edited by CAB on Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brooklyn1
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by brooklyn1 »

Time to pirate Ableton and make a track with those Christoper Dorner police scanner recordings I have.
Save the planet, Kill Yourself.
GLAM
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by GLAM »

CAB wrote:as much as i highly respect ricardo this release has gone over the boundaries of 'creative' sampling. In the track 'Two Kids Set Off' Ricardo has sampled a telephone call from the Columbine High School massacre of 1999 in which 13 people were killed, I Also think the title of the track is disgraceful as it was two teenagers who carried out the awful act...it is a cool track and a great ep for that matter i just think he has gone too far and should not of released it...
Why? You make no arguments why this should be the case.