Dependant & Happy Four!

- wax
R40UL
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: Dependant & Happy Four!

Post by R40UL »

BrokenBo wrote:please do not buy this. this going too far!
No worries, I won't.
I was already pondering at 65€ since I don't like all of the 6 records.
But at 100€? No way!
junger
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by junger »

i wonder what zip thinks about this haha.
R40UL
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by R40UL »

The real question is: What was he thinking, when he made the record a limited one.
the price madness had to happen...
Papa Bear
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Papa Bear »

Uh ... isn't it cheaper to just buy all 4 parts separately?
breton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by breton »

R40UL wrote:
Deejay raised the price for the pack from 65€ to 99.99€.
What the actual fck ??!
Themis, you see this?
Themis wrote: i just dont like when people come and tell me .. oh you know actually they wanted it cheaper but the evil record shops dont let them.. thats just bullshit to me sry.
maybe they add a pound here and there, but they dont add 10 pounds just for giggles and fun [...] thats just not how you do buisness if you sell millions of vinyls every years..
Themis wrote:lol no, no one else does this, i dont buy from juno as i said before, decks certainly doesnt change their prices every 12 hours, and the shop im buying from deejay.de did this not on a single record even once.
on deejay.de you can preorder records a month before they actually hit the shops and the price stays the same, they even give you most of the time 5% discount on a preorder.
so you buy at a shitty online shop -> conclusion: every online shop does that?
i buy at a shop who doesnt change their prices every 12 hours and they sell it for 44 € so this shop never ever even once ripped me off, and i firmly believe it doesnt do it now.
and further you mostly prove my point, they add one or two pounds if they feel like gambling, but they dont add 14 ...
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

haha, seems like they are trying to make some cash.

whats up though with this "pack".
i dont see it on decks or anywhere else.
i actually think they got perlon 4, and made a pack of their own with it, and now selling it higher.

fucked up sh!t really.
blizt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by blizt »

I have to say I've seen juno price the rv releases higher than the regular margaret dygas, portable or whatever. I know this for a fact because I have monitored during some time some of these releases. Let's be honest here. It's a business, and rv sells and shops will try to squeeze every cent of your pocket. Juno, decks, deejay... Whatever, they are all in for the money dont blame them. Blame bad label decisions.

Comes to mind one very dumbass move from massive attack and burial. How dumb it is to limit such a big collab like that? I mean its the fucking massive attack! And it's Burial doin the remixes! They have zillions of fans and appeal to a lot of different people. Go and look discogs prices. They deserve to be pirated.

Can you imagine Madonna doing his next album vinyl only limited to 500 copies? It's dumb, it's only trying to hype up stuff.

I'm all for collectors and special limited editions, but at least when the artist is so popular give the fans a chance to access to a regular version without all the bells and whistles.
damnwords
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by damnwords »

blizt wrote:Comes to mind one very dumbass move from massive attack and burial. How dumb it is to limit such a big collab like that? I mean its the fcking massive attack! And it's Burial doin the remixes! They have zillions of fans and appeal to a lot of different people. Go and look discogs prices. They deserve to be pirated.
I would have bought that record, but not at the extra price of "you should have bought this the day before it was released" :lol: