Re: [MU 2] Jovonn - Stump It EP

Post by taff »

yes, well said :)
dirddey_iddler
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dirddey_iddler »

it starts when i just put my mind. that should be allowed in a forum ?!

dont confuse pure elitism with passion and aspiration.
upekah
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by upekah »

with mostly everything getting a repress now.. it's pretty ridicolous

no more magic in seeing a dj to play records only he has and make it special.. everyone seems greedy

too easy.
plaster wrote:you can't be a leader if are a follower.
taff
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by taff »

upekah wrote:with mostly everything getting a repress now.. it's pretty ridicolous

no more magic in seeing a dj to play records only he has and make it special.. everyone seems greedy

too easy.
only some rare records dosen't make someone a good dj
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

taff wrote: only some rare records dosen't make someone a good dj
but thats what everyone at some time in his life believes, until you own a sh!t ton of rare records and still no one cares :D
dirddey_iddler
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dirddey_iddler »

taff wrote:only some rare records dosen't make someone a good dj
yes, and only play represses of rare records that anyone knows is also a boring hitparade
Themis wrote:but thats what everyone at some time in his life believes, until you own a sh!t ton of rare records and still no one cares
in that case, those peoples have done something wrong
Last edited by dirddey_iddler on Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blizt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by blizt »

upekah wrote:no more magic in seeing a dj to play records only he has and make it special.. everyone seems greedy
Seriously? This makes absolute non sense. How is greedy wanting a repress from a record that only a handful of people got the chance to buy? It's more like the other way around, how selfish it is not wanting other people to buy a record you bought long time ago. So only a small group of people can feel more special than the others. I even can understand not giving IDs after years of hardwork digging. But it's not even your own music!! What if you where born or didn get into the music that earlier? Might as well ban everyone from using 909 and 808 drums because they have been abused to death and you cant write any better patterns on them. Too easy. You sound old and tired. And I'm not as young as you might expect, I just got late into the game.
upekah
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by upekah »

blizt wrote:
upekah wrote:no more magic in seeing a dj to play records only he has and make it special.. everyone seems greedy
Seriously? This makes absolute non sense. How is greedy wanting a repress from a record that only a handful of people got the chance to buy? It's more like the other way around, how selfish it is not wanting other people to buy a record you bought long time ago. So only a small group of people can feel more special than the others. I even can understand not giving IDs after years of hardwork digging. But it's not even your own music!! What if you where born or didn get into the music that earlier? Might as well ban everyone from using 909 and 808 drums because they have been abused to death and you cant write any better patterns on them. Too easy. You sound old and tired. And I'm not as young as you might expect, I just got late into the game.

It should stay special to play original copies, nothing.said about restriction
Buying all represses is not the same
plaster wrote:you can't be a leader if are a follower.