sohrab - Lionheart Bros

- music
sohrab
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

sohrab - Lionheart Bros

Post by sohrab »

this song is unfinished.
actually I made it few months ago but I lost the original file and now I just have the wav file,so it'll never be done :!: and the point is ,this one is my favourite from all the things I've done so get my advise and dont throw your works out :!: ,maybe one day they will sound great!
http://www.theupload.com/viewfile.php?id=00010029
mlexicon
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by mlexicon »

listening:

sounds very interesting
i know the sounds are on, but they almost seem off which gives it a weird feel to it...

thanks for the music
Semirk
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Semirk »

Hey,

The panning in the first 15 seconds or so to the left irritates me a little. A problem easily solved though, I'd suggest moiving it left and right as I'm sure it won't only be me that notices that.

From then on though I like this very good, interesting beat going throughout the track, very nice pad there too, loving it.

The melody comes in and thats very nice too, this really does have potential. Don't suppose you'd fancy letting me have the parts for a remix like you'll have with mine do you? If possible of course. :)
sohrab
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by sohrab »

thanks guys for listening.
semirk as I mentioned unfortunatly I lost the original file and I just have the wav file,could it be usefull?
Semirk
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Semirk »

Ah damn yeah forgot about you saying that! Erm no don't think i can do much with that sorry mate, maybe try out one of your future tracks. :)